Another 9-0

I genuinely believe this won't be our only 9-0 this season. We are only going to improve as the season goes on. We have more talent on the bench and some players that can change a game who weren't even on the bench today.
And I know how daft this sounds, but some of our players weren't at their best today!!! Still played well but some slack passing and poor movement at stages.

I genuinely believe this won't be our only 9-0 this season. We are only going to improve as the season goes on. We have more talent on the bench and some players that can change a game who weren't even on the bench today.
And I know how daft this sounds, but some of our players weren't at their best today!!! Still played well but some slack passing and poor movement at stages.
From what I saw in the 2nd half, there were several more gears we could have used.

We might or might not get another 9 goal match, but I think we will see a fair few 5s, 6s and even 7s.

As we enter this manic period there will always be one or two players who go off the boil due to tiredness or niggling injuries. Bear in mind players like Giakoumakis, Jenz, Welsh, Ideguchi, etc never got on the pitch today. We have an excellent new backup goalie and an exciting new signing in Sead Hakšabanović who has to get fit and will start to contribute in a few weeks time (but we must be patient with him at first).

It is exciting times - but I still expect a few bumps in the road playing this style of football.

Agreed lubo. The passing was slack at times. If abadas final ball was better I think your 24 could have been on today. big Goirgio would have had a few if he was fit and came on.your right as well it won't be the only 9 or even 10 this season. A few others will be getting hammered. Hopefully next week HH

From what I saw in the 2nd half, there were several more gears we could have used.
That's the frightening thing shammy that we played well within ourselves overall as plenty was still left within the tank still imo.
To see them many moments of sheer clinical football with the passing and movement to score so many goals of pure beauty is fabulous, as them moments will be needed for the CL campaign to succeed and nothing to suggest that it can't be achieved either imo

The next two weeks will tell us just how good this team are, skelp the Huns and Real Madrid, we’ll know just how well ange is done/doing….
Pull up a chair, get some beers in, get a family bag of popcorn, get the jelly in the fridge and the ice cream in the freezer…..it’s gonna be a hella of a couple of weeks…..💚🤍💚🤍COYBIG

You back on the swally🤔

That's the frightening thing shammy that we played well within ourselves overall as plenty was still left within the tank still imo.
To see them many moments of sheer clinical football with the passing and movement to score so many goals of pure beauty is fabulous, as them moments will be needed for the CL campaign to succeed and nothing to suggest that it can't be achieved either imo
Let's see if we can stick to the plan if we go a goal down. CL is unforgiving but I have a sneaky feeling we're capable of making a dent.

That english spirit is creeping into you Lubo

Members online

Latest posts

Back