Am I a Lone Wolf??

Not only do we need Leigh Griffiths fit and back we need to be a threat from set pieces like free kicks and corners would like to see the stats on this but when did we last score from one in fact when did we last beat the first defender to put a decent ball in the box

I will have a word with my great grandfather. I think he knew a guy, who heard of a guy who was there when we scored from a corner but had to leave at half time as his rickets was giving him jip.

Sorry to disagree jink.Edouard is not a STRIKER. He is a footballer. Hate to say it( believe me I HATE to say it) the Greetin Buffalo is the best striker should n the league.
Who was the last Celtic striker to score 30 domestic goals.
At a guess I have would say Henke. Look at how the last six games have gone. Everybody puts 10 behind the bal!. Defend Defend Defend. They wouldn't sit so far back if we had a focal point.
EVERYBODY IS TRYING TO CREATE. NOBODY IS TRYING TO EXECUTE.
Leigh Griffiths scores over 31 in the League
15/16 Season 40 in total.
But Tippy Tappy came to us and the reliance on the Striker changed to everyone scoring
Goals which worked in the Invincible Season
But has been found out since.
Our front line is based on pace which we have in abundance but you need space for it to work. Park the Bus. Stops the space
Now we need wingers midfield and CH to beat players to create space. Our wingers cut in never or rarely go to the Bye line.
The bus Parker’s are happy to force us inside
They don’t want us near the bye lines.
Predictable play is easy to train into defences.
That’s why we miss Griffiths not only his goals but his World class delivery corners free kicks.
Want right now to see a 3 pronged attack
With the pace of Eddy Weah and Burke
And would like to see Bayo as soon as he’s fit.
I don’t want much.

HH ☘️

We do need a striker but I thought that's why we brought Bayo in? What I don't understand is that instead of playing him (when he was fit) we chose to play Burke, a winger, in the striker position ahead of him :confused: Why?

This was a guy who was playing regularly for his previous club which is more than can be said for either Burke or Weah and he's exactly the type of striker we need to combat the 'park the bus' tactics opposition teams have been employing against us for most of the season yet he wasn't getting a sniff under BR and that's not changed under Lenny so what's going on?

Members online

Latest posts

Back