A Wee bit of Music Nostalgia ..Post it here

Manny Charlton
Just been reported the the former Nazareth guitarist passed away on the 6th July aged 80 years, no cause of dead reviled, born in Spain but spent most of his formative years in Dunfermline, vastly underrated
RIP, may eternal light shine upon him, 🙏

Manny Charlton
Just been reported the the former Nazareth guitarist passed away on the 6th July aged 80 years, no cause of dead reviled, born in Spain but spent most of his formative years in Dunfermline, vastly underrated
RIP, may eternal light shine upon him, 🙏

My fave from Nazareth.....

Well here I am at almost 2am and just heard a local band in our local pub who were excellent and called a stupid name like Clarke & Co so life goes on even at my age. I met these Americans from Texas who were here for the golf at St Andrews and they were such lovely people that it made me think about all that’s going on in the world. Anyway I’m no gonna mention the WAR suffice to say they the Americans didn’t agree with it from the American side of it - well blow me . Unpropagandised 💪

Back to music I think being my age I feel some sense of superiority being born and experiencing the best music ever in the 60’s and early 70’s. You know hearing the WHO for the first time and the Rolling Stones nothing beats it imo. And everything today isn’t original it stems from those embilical cords. Sorry folks.

Anyway here’s my song fot end of a great night.

Don't no if its been added

i saw the great man in lisbon 2018
managed to get 3rd from front rown seats

american utopia - if you love music and theatre, find it...the mans different

i was in a now gone music shop in greenock about 20 years ago and saw the stop making sense DVD for a £5. i bought it because of the big suit guy on the cover and remembering being a kid my dad watching it and over and over, the best £5 i ever spent, only i had to do it several times over time as pals kept stealing it

Back