A transfer, clickbait, football news of any kind & in general just whats on your mind thread

Hi All just at Waverley station heading home from a ffs fantastic day great thanks to Stenny for a great day the game ended 1-1 red card ref was a dick so will go far
Ended my drink drought but what a day haven’t laughed that much for years think ma laddie sees me slightly differently now as me and Michael ma cuz went radio all day.
Uncle Arthur he’s fit as a fiddle at 80 had such a great day he missed his stop at Falkirk.
Now on way back to Falkirk on the same train
Passed on all the noises best even showed him some of the responses from you.
Was amazed and wanted to say thanks especially the one from Canada cheers Dill
But was truly thankful to you all as am I
Thanks to all you noisers you always amaze me thanks 💚💚💚💚

HH🍀

I am gutted - the Wolfman from Restless Natives (Vincent Friel) has passed away aged just 64. I still love watching this low budget mid-80s Scottish movie about modern-day (not now admittedly) Highland highway robbers who become massive tourist attractions. R.I.P.

I don't know if anyone was paying attention to the conference league last week but fkn Victoria Plzen got the 0-0 draw at home to Fiorentina , which is enough to mean that after the upcoming new Champions league Scottish champions aka Celtic will be back to qualifying for the champions league.
The Czechs only needed a draw from one of the two legs so even if they get whipped 10-0 in Florence means nothing we've lost our automatic place.
Hopefully we will only have to play one qualifier but we have lost the guaranteed spot. We got 4 pts in our group but too little too late

Everton getting battered here. Chelsea players fighting over who gets to score pens 😂
Aye my brother in law, lives in Ellesmere Port , I set him up with the stick and iptv so he could get the Everton games, was over the moon , got a text aff him the other night saying he wishes he hadn't bothered 😅 6-0 ouchy 🙈 could be worse , could get relegated, mibbees I shouldnae say that , still might haha

Members online

Latest posts

Back