5% club

We ARE the bigger person, (they are the Peepo) they hate us more than they love their klub, it's ingrained in them to threaten, throw stuff at our players and staff, the orange walks rile them up to do anything they can to anyone who isn't a zombie, during marching season, so allow me to throw my two cents in, fuck them and their inbred, mutant, fuckwit fans, keep them out of our ground, and don't put yourself in danger at their shit pit, especially after they lose, I've witnessed how they behave personally as I had to walk through them pretending to be on my cell phone back in 2001, they were shouting 'Fenian bastards' as the Tims walked away, the Huns were held back by police on horses, and barriers, but the anger and bigotry was plain for all to see and hear, I ducked under the barrier and made my way to the other end, to meet up with some Rangers supprting mates and go for a beer, but I could feel the eyes on me and the undercurrent of violence, but I was wearing a suit, blue shirt, and a Crombie coat, and just kept my eyes and head down, and heard one guy shouting "Ooh, gie's a fucking gun..." They are reviled wherever they go, so fuck them, I wouldn't give them a lick of my shite, Ibrox ? go there at your peril
no doubt they have some wankers who support that club definitely that’s plain for everyone to see…but not all Celtic fans are angels either tho we can’t say when rangers come to Celtic park they will be welcomed in to ground with open arms by our support they will get abused on way to ground too…rangers have a bad element in their support definitely but I’m sure your rangers mates that you where going to meet for a pint are not like that and for an example a good mate of mine and his son go to nearly every home game in car and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t chat to his son about Ulster has to remain British or Celtic fans are all fenian bastards etc on way to games (on this site we tag all rangers fans as orange scumbags etc but that’s simply not the case) the derby in my opinion is much better with away fans and 2500 is better than no fans or just 500 fans (pretty sure 9/10 Celtic fans on here got offered ticket for game at ibrox would be delighted and would be going to game ☘️)I thought it started this season but it’s not ☘️

Last edited:
no doubt they have some wankers who support that club definitely that’s plain for everyone to see…but not all Celtic fans are angels either tho we can’t say when rangers come to Celtic park they will be welcomed in to ground with open arms by our support they will get abused on way to ground too…rangers have a bad element in their support definitely but I’m sure your rangers mates that you where going to meet for a pint are not like that and for an example a good mate of mine and his son go to nearly every home game in car and I’m pretty sure they have never talked about Ulster has to remain British or Celtic fans are all fenian bastards etc on way to games (on this site we tag all rangers fans as orange scumbags etc but that’s simply not the case) the derby in my opinion is much better with away fans and 2500 is better than no fans or just 500 fans (pretty sure 9/10 Celtic fans on here got offered ticket for game at ibrox would be delighted and would be going to game ☘️)I thought it started this season but it’s not ☘️
Tommy, enjoy yer night mate

No matter what happens, it will be painted as Celtic backed down from a problem that Celtic created. It will be celebrated as another Ibrox victory...like when they lost the league sponsor Cinch.
So I'm over it now.
I'll always have the great memories though. That evening game at Paradise with 60,000 Celtic fans roaring on the team.
But during this period, my favourite memory of no away fans actually came at the scums stadium. 50,000 hun fans with their usual bile. Up to their knees. Peado chants. Mocking our dead legends (yeah, can't wait to have them back at Paradise)....and swoosh....and silence.....the sound of that ball pinging in the back of the net as O'Rileys headed pass dropped to Kyogo, who's foot connected perfectly with the ball.

Ping

Silence

Beautiful

Either way it played out it there would have been people unhappy with it especially the 3/4 thousand fans who would no longer get tickets for games at parkhead if it went back to auld allocation (obv everyone has own opinions) Charley has same opinion as you 😂 anyway fuck it the decision has been made anyway and let’s hope the 2500 strong at ibrox are singing and celebrating at full time
It doesn't come into force till next season. Next 2 games will still have no away supporters.

no doubt they have some wankers who support that club definitely that’s plain for everyone to see…but not all Celtic fans are angels either tho we can’t say when rangers come to Celtic park they will be welcomed in to ground with open arms by our support they will get abused on way to ground too…rangers have a bad element in their support definitely but I’m sure your rangers mates that you where going to meet for a pint are not like that and for an example a good mate of mine and his son go to nearly every home game in car and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t chat to his son about Ulster has to remain British or Celtic fans are all fenian bastards etc on way to games (on this site we tag all rangers fans as orange scumbags etc but that’s simply not the case) the derby in my opinion is much better with away fans and 2500 is better than no fans or just 500 fans (pretty sure 9/10 Celtic fans on here got offered ticket for game at ibrox would be delighted and would be going to game ☘️)I thought it started this season but it’s
Keep the filth oot makes sense

HH🍀

Delighted with the news good amount of away fans at both grounds and won’t affect season ticket holders except maybe having to move seats ….the fixture was not the same in my opinion without them …☘️
As much as i despise that lot and think the majority are Catholic hating scumbags i agree this fixture has lost something since the allocation has been cut.I'd prefer it back to the way it was but i get the point of both arguments.

On 5% for away fans, that's not a bad start. Hopefully through time it can be increased but I'm sure it all depends on security issues and if the huns behave themselves.
Will be interesting to see if the new "words can hurt" crime will be applied next week, we're being asked to report anyone who says or writes anything that is offensive, might be a record for arrests if they do... 😱

As much as i despise that lot and think the majority are Catholic hating scumbags i agree this fixture has lost something since the allocation has been cut.I'd prefer it back to the way it was but i get the point of both arguments.
Aye it seems that it’s split some want them to have 7thousand at parkhead and some want none at parkhead ….i think 3000 is plenty my only reason it doesn’t affect any season ticket holder losing out going to game but I get everyones points too….i would say the loud minority rather than the silent majority

No matter what happens, it will be painted as Celtic backed down from a problem that Celtic created. It will be celebrated as another Ibrox victory...like when they lost the league sponsor Cinch.
So I'm over it now.
I'll always have the great memories though. That evening game at Paradise with 60,000 Celtic fans roaring on the team.
But during this period, my favourite memory of no away fans actually came at the scums stadium. 50,000 hun fans with their usual bile. Up to their knees. Peado chants. Mocking our dead legends (yeah, can't wait to have them back at Paradise)....and swoosh....and silence.....the sound of that ball pinging in the back of the net as O'Rileys headed pass dropped to Kyogo, who's foot connected perfectly with the ball.

Ping

Silence

Beautiful
And we've seen similar type goals like miovski I think against them from a goal kick they're vulnerable through the middle no doubts about it hopefully we exploit that again HH

And that, in a nutshell describes how I feel, the SMSM do enough of the 'they're all the same' in all walks of life, there's good and bad, I don't generalize, but I do know that Celtic Park is a much better, safer, healthier place, without their rancid support, great post the Lubo HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back