5% club

Bollocks... Keep them out of our ground... Its a much more enjoyable experience without them for those of us who attend home games that is...

Has any guarantee been given on the safety of the 5%.??? What steps have been taken to stop them from throwing bottles golf balls with nails in etc???

Or are we waiting for another serious injury to someone before we all shake our heads in indignation.... For me its a ridiculous decision that Celtic have agreed to if no safety measures have been promised..

Bollocks... Keep them out of our ground... Its a much more enjoyable experience without them for those of us who attend home games that is...

Has any guarantee been given on the safety of the 5%.??? What steps have been taken to stop them from throwing bottles golf balls with nails in etc???

Or are we waiting for another serious injury to someone before we all shake our heads in indignation.... For me its a ridiculous decision that Celtic have agreed to if no safety measures have been promised..
I think it’s split with our fanbase (I attend games too) but half my mates are same as you but other half same as me …I think it was embarrassing that both teams had no away fans and took something away from the derby …obv safety has to get sorted too at both grounds tho

Full stand as before if naw tell them ti getti

HH🍀
Full stand would be good but what about the season ticket holders from Celtic who would then miss the games at parkhead after the past few years getting them?if we got back to original allocations people would then moan that they no longer can get tickets for they games ….2500 is great and no one gets fucked over ticket wise obv that’s just my opinion

Apparently it was us who started it by saying they couldn’t ensure our safety !!!!!
Agreed we did say that because it’s true
However this was well after they stopped giving us our quota of tickets ……. Because they couldn’t stand us beating the shit out them time and time again

Apparently it was us who started it by saying they couldn’t ensure our safety !!!!!
Agreed we did say that because it’s true
However this was well after they stopped giving us our quota of tickets ……. Because they couldn’t stand us beating the shit out them time and time again
Well let’s just hope the 2500 tims at next game will be celebrating at the final whistle ☘️☘️☘️

Full stand would be good but what about the season ticket holders from Celtic who would then miss the games at parkhead after the past few years getting them?if we got back to original allocations people would then moan that they no longer can get tickets for they games ….2500 is great and no one gets fucked over ticket wise obv that’s just my opinion
Get that but those same ST holders are told that those 2 games are not covered
And that’s been the same since this whole shit show began.
The Huns on the other hand gave not done that
So interesting times ahead
We should not allow them in to wreck our ground imo
But more importantly we shouldn’t put any of our Fans in harms way at the crumbldome
They will not guarantee our safety.

HH🍀

Get that but those same ST holders are told that those 2 games are not covered
And that’s been the same since this whole shit show began.
The Huns once other hand gave not done that
So interesting times ahead
We should not allow them in to wreck our ground imo
But more importantly we shouldn’t put any of our Fans in harms way at the crumbldome
They will not guarantee our safety.

HH🍀
Yeah but they get option to buy them tho my mate is one of them he gets first option to buy (back in the day he didn’t have this option) I know what your saying tho mate ☘️

Can’t agree with you there mate. That’s back of the bus mentality. Time to call these fuckers out. 🍀
Either way it played out it there would have been people unhappy with it especially the 3/4 thousand fans who would no longer get tickets for games at parkhead if it went back to auld allocation (obv everyone has own opinions) Charley has same opinion as you 😂 anyway fuck it the decision has been made anyway and let’s hope the 2500 strong at ibrox are singing and celebrating at full time

Either way it played out it there would have been people unhappy with it especially the 3/4 thousand fans who would no longer get tickets for games at parkhead if it went back to auld allocation (obv everyone has own opinions) Charley has same opinion as you 😂 anyway fuck it the decision has been made anyway and let’s hope the 2500 strong at ibrox are singing and celebrating at full time
Aye, I totally accept I have zero influence here but Charley is getting our ticket moved so no issues 😂

The atmosphere was incredible without those inbred knuckle dragging neanderthal fucks!
Absolutely loved it and really sad Paradise will be polluted again by those backward cave dwelling pricks🤬
Where's the apology for it happening in the first place? Where's the security for the raining of pish n missiles from the hunnery when we're crushed into the corner of their dump getting assaulted from both sides and above? It's going to change nothing concerning safety.

Ban the cunts...then ban them again! 👍🍀

Sometimes we have to be the bigger person mate😂😂😂 if they cunts get back to old allocation it would be shit for the fans at that half of the Lisbon lion stand who can’t get tickets ☘️
We ARE the bigger person, (they are the Peepo) they hate us more than they love their klub, it's ingrained in them to threaten, throw stuff at our players and staff, the orange walks rile them up to do anything they can to anyone who isn't a zombie, during marching season, so allow me to throw my two cents in, fuck them and their inbred, mutant, fuckwit fans, keep them out of our ground, and don't put yourself in danger at their shit pit, especially after they lose, I've witnessed how they behave personally as I had to walk through them pretending to be on my cell phone back in 2001, they were shouting 'Fenian bastards' as the Tims walked away, the Huns were held back by police on horses, and barriers, but the anger and bigotry was plain for all to see and hear, I ducked under the barrier and made my way to the other end, to meet up with some Rangers supprting mates and go for a beer, but I could feel the eyes on me and the undercurrent of violence, but I was wearing a suit, blue shirt, and a Crombie coat, and just kept my eyes and head down, and heard one guy shouting "Ooh, gie's a fucking gun..." They are reviled wherever they go, so fuck them, I wouldn't give them a lick of my shite, Ibrox ? go there at your peril

Members online

Latest posts

Back