Yang

Need these gutless cunts at our club to roll the sleeves up,,and go for it,if he gets a two game ban then fuck it might aswell make it worth it…call them out on every single decision in detail..£72 million must get you top legal representation??end this shit we’re having to suck up for years…

Even Goldhun thought he was going to be called up on it. He was claiming he won the ball to the ref.....he's doing their fucking jobs for them...he's literally letting them know that they have to look at something!!! And they still ignored it!!
In all my years supporting celtic I don’t ever recall “one”referee favouring celtic??..I know for absolute fact not gossip that Dickinson is a dyed in the wool hun,,and also Muir,,,,Beaton I only know from the picture of him in a hun boozer on the night of a hun victory over us,which he reffed…..why can’t anycunt at our club and other clubs that don’t get a honest game say something??

In all my years supporting celtic I don’t ever recall “one”referee favouring celtic??..I know for absolute fact not gossip that Dickinson is a dyed in the wool hun,,and also Muir,,,,Beaton I only know from the picture of him in a hun boozer on the night of a hun victory over us,which he reffed…..why can’t anycunt at our club and other clubs that don’t get a honest game say something??
I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Rev. Mike McCurry was a Celtic fan. Wasn't he???

Goldshun went flying in with a high boot 2 weekends ago, i believe. Completely out of control, 2 feet off the ground, boot at head height with studs up, I think it was against Livi. Due to this dangerous bit of play, the ball broke to Silva who scored.
I think beathun may have been on VAR, or he was the ref.
Anyway, play was waved on, VAR never had a look, no foul given and the goal stood.
So, you have a player committing an out of control high boot. Ref missed it, VAR refused to look and no retrospective action was taken after the match.
This is only fucking video that Celtic had to take to the appeal meeting for Yang!

Great post Lubo.

Please get on to this WC…

And I can't stress this enough, the huns scored from this challenge and it was allowed to stand.
Every Celtic goal is scrutinised to the absolute maximum, every angle is checked looking for a pull, trip, kick or any other reason to chop of a goal.
Silva scored from the misdirected header, caused by Goldshun flying in, studs up, out of control towards the Livi players face.....

You’re right on the money with this Lubo…

At least our then CEO was reassured by the authorities after meeting with them to discuss this ludicrous display of masonry refereeing. Beaton celebrated that night in a well-known sevco supporters pub happily posing for photos with his fellow smirking bluenoses who all know the truth about his allegiance.

A reminder too that Morelos actually changed his social media profile to the image of him "accidentally" stamping on Ralston's back.

This shocking display of biasedness should have resulted in instant demotion for the MIB, or least our club ensuring he never got near one of our matches ever again. But no, he was rewarded time and time again by the LRA/SFA, and continues to shaft us multiple times every season. Even after this last weekend he is given the highest profile live tv cup tie this week.

The authorities are going to war with our club to defend their kulture - we need to fight back and hard. No fannying about. No surprised & disappointed. Go for the jugular.Take their whole corrupt system down and start it's destruction. Even if they think they've won the battle as they screw us in this kangaroo kourt - we must win the war they have initiated.

We should be marching out of Hampden up to our knees in Orange blood!

Back