Who Do You Blame?

BILLCOWIE1958

Who is to blame if anybody in particuoar for Celtic not being further ahead in the league?

HH?

Last edited:
I agree bill to far and a bit hunnish, im not saying you are.

Lets give them time to respond first ffs

Why is it in bad taste. Do you get a free run if you work for Celtic?

For me it’s Lawell and Rogers.

Rogers for bringing a lorry load of duds pissing our money up
against a wall and Lawell for continually failing to realise that quality costs.

To be 20 players in and still fielding the majority of Lennon/Ronnie’s team
shows me clearly he is fucking dire at identifying good players. Especially defenders, bought three all shite.

It may be that the board take a collective heart attack when he asks for real money, so thstvforces him to take punts. 75% of which have been a disaster.

So, a combo of too much ego and not enough realisation what needs to be done, has seen us deteriorate to such an extent, that an U18 coach with a team from scratch out together with ten oozy million is only 3 points behind and humiliated him last Saturday.

He needs to use any money a fucking whole lot better than he has up till now.

King said we would fold like a pack of cards. Well, if we don’t sort it this window the cunt might be right.

With our wage bill as it is, bloated paying useless players and no CL. Money because of cowardice in the summer, who hand on heart could say it’s betond possible?

I always knew they would never topple us. We would fuck ourselves up. The summer was the first body blow. Saturday another, let’s see what they are made of.

Both of them created this, let’s see how good they are when the pressures on. So far a project and offering thirty bob, already rejected, for a striker, doesn’t fill me with enthusiasm.

Time will tell if we breakout if the cheapskate vibe. If Rogers makes another Cunt if the January window, which he did with aplomb last year, buckle up for a crash.

On Rodgers record, I'm sure if we really look at it he has mainly bought people to be squad or back up players. Yeah Comper was a disaster but the I'm sure we knew on arrival, Izzy, Hendry, Gamboa and De Vries were competition on back ups. None were expected to be 1st choice?

What exactly did you think
It was about? It’s quite clear. Who is to blame for our being joint top with that pile of shite across the city?
I think it's a few people. We haven't bought well for 3 windows. I've said elsewhere, for me we need to be look8ng at players around the 6 mill mark rather than 2. Yeah some will pop up cheap but o want us to shop at s higher end. Hard to replace a dembele for 2 mill.
Lawell does some things well at Celtic but he has ruined a few managers chances and insulted our intelligence with excuses going back to Strachan. If this window goes badly we could lose the league. Obviously if that happened we would need a big clear out.

Why is it in bad taste. Do you get a free run if you work for Celtic?

For me it’s Lawell and Rogers.

Rogers for bringing a lorry load of duds pissing our money up
against a wall and Lawell for continually failing to realise that quality costs.

To be 20 players in and still fielding the majority of Lennon/Ronnie’s team
shows me clearly he is fucking dire at identifying good players. Especially defenders, bought three all shite.

It may be that the board take a collective heart attack when he asks for real money, so thstvforces him to take punts. 75% of which have been a disaster.

So, a combo of too much ego and not enough realisation what needs to be done, has seen us deteriorate to such an extent, that an U18 coach with a team from scratch out together with ten oozy million is only 3 points behind and humiliated him last Saturday.

He needs to use any money a fucking whole lot better than he has up till now.

King said we would fold like a pack of cards. Well, if we don’t sort it this window the cunt might be right.

With our wage bill as it is, bloated paying useless players and no CL. Money because of cowardice in the summer, who hand on heart could say it’s betond possible?

I always knew they would never topple us. We would fuck ourselves up. The summer was the first body blow. Saturday another, let’s see what they are made of.

Both of them created this, let’s see how good they are when the pressures on. So far a project and offering thirty bob, already rejected, for a striker, doesn’t fill me with enthusiasm.

Time will tell if we breakout if the cheapskate vibe. If Rogers makes another Cunt if the January window, which he did with aplomb last year, buckle up for a crash.

Wow so your double treble and invincible and seven trophies to date is the fault of the players, Lawwell and Rodgers fault. How dare they bring trophies to the table and feed other clubs with champions leauge money. Take that Celtic your winning all the time is now your punishment for having the balls to dominate Scotland how dare you Celtic and if you want us to congratulate you and praise you for all the trophies forget it.

Over reaction to things just now is understandable. There can be little doubt that we have not achieved value for money in our transfers in to the club this past week while. The wage packet collectively of several players could be used to finance fewer but of better quality. However the wage structure has also got to be a consideration in the real world. Any business done should let us know where our manager will be next season. One swallow does not make a summer, take note fod. We still have enough to get over the line this season one point will do for me after all is finished. Our squad strength going into CL qualifiers is another thing altogether. There has been little feel good factor surroundinb things Celtic since a disastrous transfer window. McGinn was not the answer but the debacle surrounding his non transfer to us conti ues to resonate. A major signing may help to lift spirits and move us forward. Hail Hail and happy New year to all true Tim's

Who is to blame if anybody in particuoar for Celtic not being further ahead in the league?

HH?

Fair question as Celtic should be further ahead.

Reality is, that if this was Ronnie on the same points we would likely be calling for his sack.

BR has been great I want him to stay and think we will win the league again and again and again with him and Celtic would be making a major deluded error wondering if we can get better right now! but he is still a human being who learns it as he goes along like all of us do from birth, and besides we pay his wages so of course it's sense to examine where we are.

I do wonder does he realize that like all of us he has limits in his job and think he is sometimes either a bit too stubborn or loyal with some players.
Lustig was terrible for too many games in the recent past and the non-use of either Gamboa or even Ralston was a mistake he kept on making and one that has cost us points.

Think he is a bit naïve or too free with the Scottish press with his thoughts sometimes, he appears to forget many of these are only looking to 'use and twist his many words.
Sometimes the words are naïve, such as the too many times now stating the obvious that players can earn more money outside of Scotland!
He needs to ask himself what is the benefit of stating such! It only encourages the hot and cold Diva types like Ntcham!

I certainly blame him and PL for employing Congerton, but presumably more BR.
I put that down to being conn vinced by someone with a little more knowledge in 'computers' and supposed 'systems' reference 'The Emperor's new clothes'

Still think he is one of the best managers in the world and the best Celtic could realistically possibly hope for, just want him to make Celtic even better and win 10-in-a-row.

We do need to Remember the sevco are throwing the kitchen sink at trying to prevent Celtic-win-10-in-a-row-record and their own by default demise.

Crooked dave told a zombie audience via a bias press, that all it would take was for Celtic to have a bad season or two, to even up the finances.
Now that was of course simplistic rhetoric, imagined from creative and extremely selective accountancy skills by a simple crook for zombies to chew on, he purposely left out the part that sevco would self destruct and in a worse way than the previous dodgy daves sand built club, if their 'risk all gamble' never worked out to the hopes and day dreams of sevco mutants.

Celtic, We just need to keep faith and pressure on PL to make the squad and team as strong as possible, that will be more than enough.

sevco meanwhile are in real danger of self destruction, the zombies literally have it 'all to lose' again.

Groundzombie day

Last edited:
Mad at how shit we were, Angry we’ve allowed the 6 year olds to get this close. Away form shit this year. Need Quality this window.
In Br I trust. Have Faith we’re gonna get 8 then 9. Then we get Paradise and more.
Heids up its only a blip. Mon the Hoops

HH?

Fair question as Celtic should be further ahead.

Reality is, that if this was Ronnie on the same points we would likely be calling for his sack.

BR has been great I want him to stay and think we will win the league again and again and again with him and Celtic would be making a major deluded error wondering if we can get better right now! but he is still a human being who learns it as he goes along like all of us do from birth, and besides we pay his wages so of course it's sense to examine where we are.

I do wonder does he realize that like all of us he has limits in his job and think he is sometimes either a bit too stubborn or loyal with some players.
Lustig was terrible for too many games in the recent past and the non-use of either Gamboa or even Ralston was a mistake he kept on making and one that has cost us points.

Think he is a bit naïve or too free with the Scottish press with his thoughts sometimes, he appears to forget many of these are only looking to 'use and twist his many words.
Sometimes the words are naïve, such as the too many times now stating the obvious that players can earn more money outside of Scotland!
He needs to ask himself what is the benefit of stating such! It only encourages the hot and cold Diva types like Ntcham!

I certainly blame him and PL for employing Congerton, but presumably more BR.
I put that down to being conn vinced by someone with a little more knowledge in 'computers' and supposed 'systems' reference 'The Emperor's new clothes'

Still think he is one of the best managers in the world and the best Celtic could realistically possibly hope for, just want him to make Celtic even better and win 10-in-a-row.

We do need to Remember the sevco are throwing the kitchen sink at trying to prevent Celtic-win-10-in-a-row-record and their own by default demise.

Crooked dave told a zombie audience via a bias press, that all it would take was for Celtic to have a bad season or two, to even up the finances.
Now that was of course simplistic rhetoric, imagined from creative and extremely selective accountancy skills by a simple crook for zombies to chew on, he purposely left out the part that sevco would self destruct and in a worse way than the previous dodgy daves sand built club, if their 'risk all gamble' never worked out to the hopes and day dreams of sevco mutants.

Celtic, We just need to keep faith and pressure on PL to make the squad and team as strong as possible, that will be more than enough.

sevco meanwhile are in real danger of self destruction, the zombies literally have it 'all to lose' again.

Groundzombie day
Great post well written and well reasoned out thanks for that. JMc HH ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back