Which BBC do you hate most..

AJ1910

..the one that facilitated cunts like Saville, or the one that has gone woke as fuck,?

Tough call for me

..the one that facilitated cunts like Saville, or the one that has gone woke as fuck,?

Tough call for me
Not only saville??rolf Harris…probably a lot more than they two deviants just canny remember??+there coverage and lack questioning of boris Johnson and his cabinet during covid,and the subsequent PPE scandal probably makes it a tough call between the bbc past and present…

The Savile stuff at the bbc is horrible, but the bbc is still streets ahead of talk tv and the dreadful GB news.

Not sure about "woke"! Sometimes I think it's just lazy language to state that you don't like counter views or views that are left of centre. Debate it, rather than dismiss it!

at the bbc is horrible, but the bbc is still streets ahead of talk tv and the dreadful GB news.

Not sure about "woke"! Sometimes I think it's just lazy language to state that you don't like counter views or views that are left of centre. Debate it, rather than dismiss it!
Spot on Humf. "Woke" is no more than an extension of soundbite. Completely lacks substance. Personal attacks rather than genuine debate. Thing is, it works !

EBT Scotland, sorry, BBC Scotland, apologies, BBC North Britain are particularly despicable.
Professor John Robertson of the West of Scotland University published a paper that proved inherent BBC bias during the Indy Ref. For every 1 pro Indy talking head there were 4 or 5 pro union talking heads. Words like, divorce, breakup, separation, uncertainty. All words with negative connotations that were constantly used in news reports.
Professor Robertsons career has suffered because he told the truth. The BBC is a pro union, pro monarchy propaganda machine (their wildlife shows are fantastic though!!).

Last edited:
Back