What's the score re Madden and gambling?

It's maybe why he's skint and owes the tax man a fortune.......
he's learnt well from his hun run club................scum sticks deep on a trash bucket.

Anyone else hearing he has an alleged interest in gambling?

If this is correct it's a personal matter and should be treated as such and not splattered all over websites

Then again he is a cheating scumbag who seems to try and screw Celtic at every turn so FUCK HIM!!! Let's dig and pry and find out all his dirty little secrets We can bring him down if we can get the right kind of info

Let's get this straight HE more than once has conspired against our Club
Let's make this payback time and make things as uncomfortable for the bastart as possible

HH?

No referee with a gambling problem/hobby should be allowed to referee. End of. Even if he only bets on the horses. You are not trying to tell me the temptation to influence the outcome of a game would be resisted. All he has to do is set up a bogus account or get a friend/relative to place the bets for him. If this is true the man should be stripped of his licence and banished from the game forever.

There was mention made re Madden and the subject of gambling on CQN a wee while ago by Paul Brennan just prior to a Sevco game if memory serves me well. I'm sure it will be in the archives somewhere.

Now as we all know gambling per se is not illegal.......but if a person....let's say a cricket umpire was involved in betting on the outcome of a cricket match that umpire would be heavily conflicted and subject to investigation I would think.

I wonder what the SFA criteria is re officials and football games and gambling and if there are routine checks made to ensure the integrity of the game?

There was mention made re Madden and the subject of gambling on CQN a wee while ago by Paul Brennan just prior to a Sevco game if memory serves me well. I'm sure it will be in the archives somewhere.

Now as we all know gambling per se is not illegal.......but if a person....let's say a cricket umpire was involved in betting on the outcome of a cricket match that umpire would be heavily conflicted and subject to investigation I would think.

I wonder what the SFA criteria is re officials and football games and gambling and if there are routine checks made to ensure the integrity of the game?
You would think so wouldnt you? When it comes to the SFA though I dont trust them. Rem Ian Black getting off with a slap on the wrist for betting on matches (Did he not even bet against Sevco in one game) a few years ago.
When it comes to gambling there should be zero tolerance in my opinion, I dont even like us being sponsored by a betting firm, its worse than alcohol, just my opinion.

Members online

Back