We must get rid of these clowns in our support.

It's quite simple for me:

The Green Brigade know who it was, whether it was one of their own
or not.

If they are the well-connected Celtic ultras they profess to be then
they'll deal with it.

If they claim not to know anything, then they're just another gang of
wee pussies who wouldn't last ten seconds in the jungle of the eighties.

I suspect the former is closer to the truth, so I expect them to stand up and
sort the problem. Otherwise they'll deserve no sympathy from the wider
support regarding any action the club takes on one or more of their members.

They're mostly a terrific contribution to the Celtic experience but if they think
they're irreplacable that's a mistake and Celtic history will soon wipe out their
memory.

So, get the job done, bhoys and make it known that's the end of it.

Can't argue with any of that Sandman, I think they're great for Celtic, until one of them does this, and you're right, the 70/80's jungle boys would have had them screaming for their mammies.

Me and my daughter went to the Dundee vs Celtic game earlier in the season midweek 5-0 game we were up at the back of the stand and two bangers were let off in the second half n I can tell you I shat it when they went off and ducked like corpus did it's not funny and not clever get these idiots who shame our great support outed and banned.

or not.

they'll deal with it.

They're mostly a terrific contribution to the Celtic experience but if they think
they're irreplacable that's a mistake and Celtic history will soon wipe out their
memory.

Totally agree but I fear the exact same will happen at Hampden remember back to the league cup final there were several set off I hope I’m wrong as this embarrasses us no end and as every body says the media will b all over it like a rash

For the life of me .I just cannot understand what these erseholes get out of shamming Glasgow Celtic .
The fact that they actually buy tickets to games with the intention of doing so leaves me scratching my head .
you would have to think it's stupid wee boys who are looking to ingratiate themselves to the rest of the gang and football is their choice venue .
Is it to say ,I'm a uber fan ,I'm an ultra fan maybe but one thing is for sure ,they are not true supporters of Celtic Football Club .
A true supporter of of our club would not persist in undoing thousands and thousands of fellow supporters efforts over many years in showing the world what a great and welcoming club Celtic Fc
is .
The thing that worries me the most is that these individuals have not been shamed out of our club by now ,if anything the problem is escalating .
You are not a grass if you know these goons and report them to the club or police ,you are a decent celtic supporter who will have done tens of thousands of fellow Celtic fans a favour in helping rid our club of idiots we don't need at our games .
As has been said the club ,blogs and fellow fans have asked these idiots to stop their behaviour and they have stuck two fingers up at us all .
Well if they refuse to change get rid of the lot of them ,their should be no hiding place among our support any longer

I agree entirely that whatever clown through that banger should be dealt with. But it was interesting to note that Oran Kearney the St Mirren manager said that if their goalkeeper had been unable to continue he would have taken his team of the field.
Oran would do this over a banger, but he stood by and didnt say a word when he managed in the Irish league and he and his players where being slaughtered by the secterian bigots at Windsor park. I never heard him threaten to take his team of the park then.

or not.

they'll deal with it.

memory.

100% agreement about the part about wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes in the “jungle “ sandman, but as I’ve said here before and on the blog, these guys have tarnished our European reputation for the past 5 years and are not worthy of any regulation responsibility in my opinion. Hope to be proved wrong!!! but can only make 1 suggestion that would improve it is, the only way to get an away ticket should be through a supporters bus or club season ticket allocation. They would be able to point out who’s who in ticket allocation somewhat identifying the halfwits responsible or whether the original ticket purchasers are selling on their ticket quota.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back