Transfer Rumours

Like Celtic would let the Daily ranger know our plans first

file under clickbait
Click bate shite and only Toilet Water FC fans buy that toilet paper publication anyway so I think it's quite insensitive of the journos to be cranking up the TW FC fans anxiety levels. Some of them have barely got over the skitter. Maybe it's a cunning plan to sell 'news papers' by stimulating mass bog roll panic buying in the skittery-arsed sections of Glasgow.

Won't get to excited until any deals are properly finalised Gary.
Wouldn't take no notice of that toilet paper, as they would like nothing more than these deals to collapse.
Hope they can be finalised still, but will become more hopeful when better sources than that arsewipe of a paper start making the claims
Think their tactic is to herald the deal almost done ( even if it’s not ) then if it doesn’t go through it will make the club look as if they fucked it up

If we are indeed interested in Ko Itakura and Bellis we should have a slight advantage in that young Lawwell was the head of loans at MC was he not? That should be at least an inside track.
Could also be just the hacks trying to put 2 and 2 together and trying to make up a story also virgo.
Something doesn't feel right about ko itakura in term's of shalka, I think, claiming not to have the money to sign him, which I find strange and also think that they only escaped relegation by the skin of there teeth, so how good of a season did ko really have with his loan club?
One thing we can be fairly confident of know, is if Ange thinks they will suit our club and the style of play he wants, then who are we to question his judgement as I don't think he has let us down with any of his signings to date.
Very relaxed about what players he might bring into the club this window and looking forward to seeing whoever he actually does get

Could also be just the hacks trying to put 2 and 2 together and trying to make up a story also virgo.
Something doesn't feel right about ko itakura in term's of shalka, I think, claiming not to have the money to sign him, which I find strange and also think that they only escaped relegation by the skin of there teeth, so how good of a season did ko really have with his loan club?
One thing we can be fairly confident of know, is if Ange thinks they will suit our club and the style of play he wants, then who are we to question his judgement as I don't think he has let us down with any of his signings to date.
Very relaxed about what players he might bring into the club this window and looking forward to seeing whoever he actually does get
Big GG played for a team that got relegated and he turned out not half bad.

As you say in Ange we trust. 😁

Big GG played for a team that got relegated and he turned out not half bad.

As you say in Ange we trust. 😁
True 50, but GG was a forward who still scored goals in a poor team to our benefit.
A defender conceding a lot of goals would be a bigger issue in my book 50 still.
Like I said not bothered either way and would be fairly confident that we will potentially get our business done fairly early still, as Ange has already given us that impression that if he wants a player then he doesn't give them to much time to mess about, either sign up or we will move on to another player, the right approach imo

With Urughide about to return from Belgium, I reckon the bhoy has something about him and could be turned into decent Central defender. Could be a better bet to keep him at the club and try to get him some experience. Could he be a better bet than Starfelt.... who knows except he is very right footed and we need a left sided CB. Maybe it would be too much work. He is a big strong lad. Same goes for Scales.

With Urughide about to return from Belgium, I reckon the bhoy has something about him and could be turned into decent Central defender. Could be a better bet to keep him at the club and try to get him some experience. Could he be a better bet than Starfelt.... who knows except he is very right footed and we need a left sided CB. Maybe it would be too much work. He is a big strong lad. Same goes for Scales.
I actually thought the big O would give us an option of going with a back 3 and using wing backs with a proper DM playing in front of a 3.
The big O potentially has the makings of team's that like to use the 3CB option especially as he wouldn't have an issue with going out into the wider areas as such.
So reading between the lines it looks like Ange is going to stick with a back 4, therefore I can understand if we were prepared to let the big O go, as he possibly doesn't feature in Ange's plans and given the youngster a chance to build a career for himself elsewhere, same may well apply to his mate Shaw also among a good few others also imo

Back