Transfer Rumours

Does this mean Jota has made his bed.

HH
First thought
when your on thousands a week and your shopping in IKEA that sounds to me like it’s going the other way and your buying shite to discard w

I would love for the wee man to stay but this fucking fawning over players that aren’t yet ours and acting desperate for them to stay only fills his head and suits him and his agent come deal time

meanwhile the Scottish tims get fucking pelters whether we win or lose

Its been a long day with 3 weans, a climbing session, a soft play session, followed by a smartie party 🤪

roll in the jelly and ice cream party in may

Anyone think we should take a Punt on free agent Jack Wilshire?? Better player than McCarthy IMO, although I'm not writing McCarthy off....yet. Like Joe Hart, he was the golden boy of English football at one point. Definitely a player there, just needs to rebuild his confidence....think he's only 29 aswell.
He still has such a strong repuation in England (mainly cos of one game in Europe as teenager that made him the latest "next Gascoigne") that I think he will still get one last big payday by a mid to lower table EPL/top paying Championship side that we won't be in with a shout. I suspect some English side will still be willing to pay him £50-60K/week.

Yes, he would be worth a punt but there is no way we can afford him. He was the sort of player MoN would buy but the gulf is too large these days I'm afraid.

He still has such a strong repuation in England (mainly cos of one game in Europe as teenager that made him the latest "next Gascoigne") that I think he will still get one last big payday by a mid to lower table EPL/top paying Championship side that we won't be in with a shout. I suspect some English side will still be willing to pay him £50-60K/week.

Yes, he would be worth a punt but there is no way we can afford him. He was the sort of player MoN would buy but the gulf is too large these days I'm afraid.

Maybe Hart could have a word with him 🤣

Maybe Udinese would like to take Starfelt instead of Welsh. I think the boy is going to be a terrific defender in a year or so.

MK Dons central-midfielder Matt O'Riley is travelling to Scotland ahead of a medical later on today. Celtic have agreed a fee of £1.5M for the 21 year old & look set up to have beaten several clubs to his signature.
I've never heard of him before as I don't really have any interest in lower league English football, but he seems to have a good record. I just hope he isn't yet another young "project" and is someone that can be slotted straight into the team when needed, as we have enough of those already!

I've never heard of him before as I don't really have any interest in lower league English football, but he seems to have a good record. I just hope he isn't yet another young "project" and is someone that can be slotted straight into the team when needed, as we have enough of those already!
I think given Ange confirming that Riley McGree was a possible signing and the links with Hannes Wolf at BMG we are on the lookout for one more midfielder. Will probably need Soro to be moved on first but there is supposedly interest in him from MLS.

I think given Ange confirming that Riley McGree was a possible signing and the links with Hannes Wolf at BMG we are on the lookout for one more midfielder. Will probably need Soro to be moved on first but there is supposedly interest in him from MLS.
It is interesting that we manage to keep this one under the radar with no leaks at all until he is actually on his way to us for a medical after the fee has been agreed. It just shows that 99% of the Celtic transfer rumours posted online and in the media are either made up (2+2=5, as a Deadco FC accountant would say), "leaked" by agents trying to boost interest in and the the profile of their players or click-bait nonsense looking for more hits/publicity to boost viewing figures.

If the boy signs then welcome to Paradise.

Back