Transfer Rumours

Honestly, imo £15 million is way short of the mark.
If lommel ( 2nd division in Belgium) can demand £8 million for vinicious Souza ( allegedly theyve kod £4.3 from fenernahce) then a champions league, Croatian international with winners medals in poland and Scotland should be worth at least what we got for KT .
Scottish domestic football rates higher than Belgium's A division.
It's time Scottish clubs are paid the right amount for players.
Would like to think winter that the rebuild of the team also included a restructure of the payments we had in place for way to long also.
The club was leaking money at an alarming rate upon deadwood as such with Barkas and ajeti the biggest culprits, but just only highlights just how poorly the club was being ran for years, regardless of the domestic success.
Finally we seem to be getting our act together and been able to continue with domestic success but in a far stronger position for many a long year to actually compete far stronger in European football.
We are not to far away imo, where money just from CL football is looked upon as the main goal, where investing more wisely gives us a far better chance to actually compete far stronger in the European football scene than we have in the past imo.

The fucking "discussion" I had to have with my English mate over this!!!
Also, the sky sports story, on Thursday I believe, that the scum were in an £8 million.....yes that's right £8 fucking million tug of war for a Millwall wonder kid!!!
Having to explain to my mate that Bale wasn't going to sevco and that Sevco definitely did NOT have £8 million to spend on anyone.
I also got the chance to explain to him that when celtic sign, or are linked with a 16, 17, 18 year old, notice how sky sports paint it as another project but as soon as sevco are mentioned it's a fucking wonder kid!!!

The fucking "discussion" I had to have with my English mate over this!!!
Also, the sky sports story, on Thursday I believe, that the scum were in an £8 million.....yes that's right £8 fucking million tug of war for a Millwall wonder kid!!!
Having to explain to my mate that Bale wasn't going to sevco and that Sevco definitely did NOT have £8 million to spend on anyone.
I also got the chance to explain to him that when celtic sign, or are linked with a 16, 17, 18 year old, notice how sky sports paint it as another project but as soon as sevco are mentioned it's a fucking wonder kid!!!
God bless you lubos, must have been like trying to have a conversation with a cuckoo clock 😂

The greed of these people never ceases to astound me. Just once I'd like to hear a player, who has made millions from the game, turn around and say, I'm going back to where it all started for me, or I'm signing for free and not taking a wage for xyz club to help them out. Just fekkin once.
Whit, like Larsson done, with Helsingborg, knocked back a contract offer from sir Alex Ferguson at Man U to extend his 6 month loan from the Swedish side, a decision he bitterly regretted, went back to playing in a third rate league with a third rate team, eventually going into management with them and they sacked him😡

We cant have it both ways we want good ambitous players so its actually a good thing theres interest in our squad but unless its one if the top teams wee josip's not going anywhere just yet
Wouldn't class athletico a mickey mouse outfit now but hardly a team that play exciting attractive football either.
Shame when we form an exciting team with good squad depth we have the vultures hoovering but that's just the way it is, and going to potentially be a huge problem to deal with next summer more so than this one as such.
Also confirms just how much European teams take an interest in our players and still show no interest in hun scum still

Wouldn't class athletico a mickey mouse outfit now but hardly a team that play exciting attractive football either.
Shame when we form an exciting team with good squad depth we have the vultures hoovering but that's just the way it is, and going to potentially be a huge problem to deal with next summer more so than this one as such.
Also confirms just how much European teams take an interest in our players and still show no interest in hun scum still
Oh granted athletico are a big club as for that mob theyre pure choking to have a squad as good as ours its fuckin killing them we are adding while they sit and wait on offers 😁

There's always going to be interest in our best players.....that's what happens.....Then we deal with it.......It's when interest starts being shown to lure Ange away.......It will happen.....what he has achieved so far will be getting watched.......But I do think Ange is a person who will at least see out his contract and hopefully sign another one.......can't see him being lured easily...even if it is one of the 'big' teams down south......

Oh granted athletico are a big club as for that mob theyre pure choking to have a squad as good as ours its fuckin killing them we are adding while they sit and wait on offers 😁
It's gas that we don't need to sell nor do we want to sell anyone, yet within the shit hole there is still a huge bring and buy sell on, and still no one bothers to show up except for the few fantom ghosts still 😅

Back