Time to take our club back

CelticForever

I remember the dark days therefore the last 7 years of our dominance and the hun demise has given me unbridled joy!

Unfortunately, our board have demonstrated a staggering lack of vision, competence and ambition; and instead of burying the huns permanently, their arrogance and complacency has given the tribute act a chance at survival, putting the 10 at risk.

I have watched this movie too often and the unwillingness of this board to invest OUR money in the team is despicable.

As for our self indulgent manager, this is 5th transfer window and he’s f@cked up the previous 4!!!

If we fail to win the league this year, I will be front and centre in hounding these arrogant, incompetent imposters out of our club, including BR.

I could accept the dark days of Murray and Souness as they had more money and better players, but I will never forgive our current board or management team if we f@ck this season up

I remember the dark days therefore the last 7 years of our dominance and the hun demise has given me unbridled joy!

Unfortunately, our board have demonstrated a staggering lack of vision, competence and ambition; and instead of burying the huns permanently, their arrogance and complacency has given the tribute act a chance at survival, putting the 10 at risk.

I have watched this movie too often and the unwillingness of this board to invest OUR money in the team is despicable.

As for our self indulgent manager, this is 5th transfer window and he’s f@cked up the previous 4!!!

If we fail to win the league this year, I will be front and centre in hounding these arrogant, incompetent imposters out of our club, including BR.

I could accept the dark days of Murray and Souness as they had more money and better players, but I will never forgive our current board or management team if we f@ck this season up
Knowing what we know now CF the only thing about the Murray days I accept is that he was a fucking rogue who cheated not only us but every club in Scotland and Europe his side ever took to the field against.

Knowing what we know now CF the only thing about the Murray days I accept is that he was a fucking rogue who cheated not only us but every club in Scotland and Europe his side ever took to the field against.
That changes fuck all in relation to how our own board have derailed us. Focus on that. They need chased and unless they get the finger out this window then I too will be front and centre to chase the Fucking kit if the traitors along London Rd.

An absolute shambles to be in the position and fucking Lawell taking a £2.3m bonus for overseeing that needs chased. Dispicable self interested, ambitionless, worst negotiator ever, whose arrogance and failures have fucked us. I want him to fuck if regardless of what happens. A total conman who has pulled the wool over too many eyes.

A deed club, with no money and s rookie boss have put us in a race. That’s a sacking situation right there.

The references to Rogers is bang on too. He has filled CO with a lorry load of duds. Wasted millions on wages and couldn’t buy us a good defender in four windows!!

The way they are going about it so far makes you want to weep. Two unknowns and one who is here for six months. Shocking. If we lose the board and Rogers will need to be chased.

Rogers faces total humiliation and a dead end on his personal ambition to move to a big club if Stevie Scouser parts his balls. Humiliated.

That changes fuck all in relation to how our own board have derailed us. Focus on that. They need chased and unless they get the finger out this window then I too will be front and centre to chase the Fucking kit if the traitors along London Rd.

An absolute shambles to be in the position and fucking Lawell taking a £2.3m bonus for overseeing that needs chased. Dispicable self interested, ambitionless, worst negotiator ever, whose arrogance and failures have fucked us. I want him to fuck if regardless of what happens. A total conman who has pulled the wool over too many eyes.

A deed club, with no money and s rookie boss have put us in a race. That’s a sacking situation right there.

The references to Rogers is bang on too. He has filled CO with a lorry load of duds. Wasted millions on wages and couldn’t buy us a good defender in four windows!!

The way they are going about it so far makes you want to weep. Two unknowns and one who is here for six months. Shocking. If we lose the board and Rogers will need to be chased.

Rogers faces total humiliation and a dead end on his personal ambition to move to a big club if Stevie Scouser parts his balls. Humiliated.
Not fan of our board TV1 especially PL or his salary plus bonus package, the window used to be an exciting few weeks now it's underwhelming to say the least, but if we're in a race so be it, though the finishing line is in may not january mate

Not fan of our board TV1 especially PL or his salary plus bonus package, the window used to be an exciting few weeks now it's underwhelming to say the least, but if we're in a race so be it, though the finishing line is in may not january mate

I know that. It’s being in this situation that kills me. Totally unacceptable and even if we scrape through heads need to roll. Totally farcical stewardship by people too scared to take the action needed.

They should be all chased for us even being in this position. If we fuck up this window they are even worse than I think now, and I think they’re a bunch of utter, useless, cheapskate, bargain basement bastards.

Can any Celt on here hold up his/her hand and honestly state that they expect us to get in real quality in the positions we need during this window ?
Recent experience has left us with too many disappointments at this time .
A suggestion for the Board and BR - New Year resolution - sign QUALITY !!!!

Can any Celt on here hold up his/her hand and honestly state that they expect us to get in real quality in the positions we need during this window ?
Recent experience has left us with too many disappointments at this time .
A suggestion for the Board and BR - New Year resolution - sign QUALITY !!!!
Yes...sign quality or get the fuck out of Celtic Park and let someone else take us forward

Reactions: Ray
People got to remember lawell wasn’t a football man just a fan like us,think he was in retail or something then got our gig he’s fucking winged it as far as football side of things go,,Mowbray was a nightmare,got lucky way Lenny never managed a youth team but fair play to weeman brought the thunder back like he promised,,,when he starts to dominate they sell his assets?go for Keane?fuck that up!end up way Ronnie good guy but way oot his depth,,only because Desmond got hacked off did we get him to fuck ,then Brendan !who lawell has undermined on every transfer window,,,,you think if they hun bastards had £30mill in the bank they wouldn’t blow the lot to stop us??this guy is a cancer at our club and must go..

,,,you think if they hun bastards had £30mill in the bank they wouldn’t blow the lot to stop us??this guy is a cancer at our club and must go..

I think they would, and have done previously, which is why they are in the state they are now. I’m glad we don’t, BR just needs to get better at picking out players.

Members online

Latest posts

Back