Tim the tim

stubhoy77

Seen this wee video this morning of our new Bhoy.It was over a year back so hopefully he’s improved and is even more talented now.I do hope we use him at the right moment because last January we got Charley Musonda and he was put in against Kilmarnock away in his first game and every time he got the ball he was put in the air.Looks like something a bit different to what we have so here’s hoping he’s a success.We’ll just have to Weah and see.HH

Thanx pal, the bhoy has clearly got skills can’t wait to see more.

I liked the interview last night with oliver burke
Im sure some said he was a hun and there he was saying we were his boyhood club.

Love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seen this wee video this morning of our new Bhoy.It was over a year back so hopefully he’s improved and is even more talented now.I do hope we use him at the right moment because last January we got Charley Musonda and he was put in against Kilmarnock away in his first game and every time he got the ball he was put in the air.Looks like something a bit different to what we have so here’s hoping he’s a success.We’ll just have to Weah and see.HH

Great video.

I’m excuted by this signing, he looks a confident one which is always good.

I expect him to be kicked up and down the place as in the video he seems quite slight but some of this finishing :oops:

Interesting to see him play on both the left and the right, looks lightening quick. I can see him being used as a Sinclair replacement.Good addition to the squad if he knuckles down and grafts. Only worry is how he deals with the climate in Scotland its a bit colder than France.

Back