This is what makes these fans of ours so great.

green sprig

These Bhoys and Ghirls could have shut up shop and walked away on Sunday,but that is obviously not what they do.
Instead they filled 9 vans full of food for the less fortunate people of the West of Scotland,then go on to raise £18000
for charity.
Is it any wonder Celtic fans are considered to be among the best in the world..
Such a pity Police Scotland did not know that,,I am sure they do now..

HH

It's things like this that make our club so great, so a huge well done to everybody who contributed to the help of those who needed it.
As for every wanker that disgraced themselves by there actions, well you all remain wankers of the highest order still, your shame to carry for which will never be our supporters.

God Bless Celtic and all of those who give of their time to care for and feed the less fortunate. A Support like no other.

'A football club will be formed for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and unemployed.' Brother Walfrid (November 6, 1887).

Some much needed food for families as winter tightens it's grip well done to the green brigade for this great act of kindness that gets repeated every year. Plus the to the best football fans in the world who year on year keep bringing thier donations hail hail.

I learned most of what I needed to know about the vast majority of Celtic supporters a long time ago, but if I ever needed reminding - then the efforts that all you fine lads and lassies that frequent this site made on behalf of our beloved brother last January just reconfirmed what I already knew.

You're quality - every one of you

These Bhoys and Ghirls could have shut up shop and walked away on Sunday,but that is obviously not what they do.
Instead they filled 9 vans full of food for the less fortunate people of the West of Scotland,then go on to raise £18000
for charity.
Is it any wonder Celtic fans are considered to be among the best in the world..
Such a pity Police Scotland did not know that,,I am sure they do now..

HH
Police Scotland came out and said they didn't issue any fines. They said parking fines are issued by the council and nothing to do with them.
What they never said was it was their officers who phones to get the parking wardens to come and issue parking fines.
They are a scummy shower of shite.

Members online

Latest posts

Back