The Stella Cup

lcafiero

I am a bookkeeper in a local supermarket and this was brought into the store today by the Stella Artois distributor.

It's the Stella Cup, a one-meter tall clear cup, and I have deemed that it should go to the Celtic fan who drinks the most Stella during the course of the season.

My guess is that I'll be handing this to @michael duffy at the end of this season.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

[I asked the Stella rep if we could have a second one so I can actually award it to Michael, and he said he'd get back to me.]

stella.jpg

I am a bookkeeper in a local supermarket and this was brought into the store today by the Stella Artois distributor.

It's the Stella Cup, a one-meter tall clear cup, and I have deemed that it should go to the Celtic fan who drinks the most Stella during the course of the season.

My guess is that I'll be handing this to @michael duffy at the end of this season.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

[I asked the Stella rep if we could have a second one so I can actually award it to Michael, and he said he'd get back to me.]

View attachment 1750
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hail Hail L,i feel ever so humble given the sentiment and would gladly accept such a prestigious award on behalf of the many belgian workers i keep in employment and who provide us with such a wonderful brew! SINCE 1366! geez anurra Stella!!!!

It might be an idea to get another one for the rotten mob,it might be they’re only chance of a cup this season.HH

Back