THE SCOUCER’S latest ramblings

Traynor is feeding him every single word....

"Right stevie...they beat us again..we need a distraction...don't worry, it's not hard. 1st we will blame Brown"

"Eeeeeeh yeeeeee weeeeeelll Brown never actually eeeeeh did anyting wrong eeeee..."

"Nonsense Stevie...he could have caused a riot, now shut up, don't speak, just listen. Our players were well within their right to attack Brown...Halliday was protecting the honour and integrity of our fans....make sure you use those works...our fans seem to lap that up for some reason....now not all our fans are complete idiots (cough cough)...some will say Brown played us like a fiddle...when that happens, say we are the best most successful club in the world"

"Eeeeeeeh yeeeeee but we eeeeeeh haven't eeeeeh actually eeeeehhhh won anyting eeee"

"Ah come on tae fuck Stevie...remember the chat about the whole club company thing....we spoke about it for weeks. Remember???"

"Eeeeehhh no....."

"Jesus wept...listen, go out there. Look at the camera...blame Brown.....and Lennon if the situation arises. Tell the camera we are the best team in the league. Then finish off by letting the fans know that Brown is a marked man. The fans will lap it up. The match will be forgot about. Simple"

"Eeeeeehhhh wont the media eeeeeehhh call it all out as ehhhhhh bullshit. Wont they eeeeeh say we were beat by the eeeeeh best team in the eeeeehhh country and that eeeee our players were eeeeeeeem ill disciplined and lucky not to eeeeem cause a riot.....wont the say my eeeeeeh words are eeeeeeeem dangerous eeeeeeh especially after people were eeeeeeeem well eeeeeeeh stabbed??"

"Fuck sake stevie...have I not taught you anything. Just say what I've told you to say alright!!!!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh OK"
?????????? sitting here wi my legs crossed and no a Tena lady to hand eeeeeeeeeee pure brilliant

Traynor is feeding him every single word....

"Right stevie...they beat us again..we need a distraction...don't worry, it's not hard. 1st we will blame Brown"

"Eeeeeeh yeeeeee weeeeeelll Brown never actually eeeeeh did anyting wrong eeeee..."

"Nonsense Stevie...he could have caused a riot, now shut up, don't speak, just listen. Our players were well within their right to attack Brown...Halliday was protecting the honour and integrity of our fans....make sure you use those works...our fans seem to lap that up for some reason....now not all our fans are complete idiots (cough cough)...some will say Brown played us like a fiddle...when that happens, say we are the best most successful club in the world"

"Eeeeeeeh yeeeeee but we eeeeeeh haven't eeeeeh actually eeeeehhhh won anyting eeee"

"Ah come on tae fuck Stevie...remember the chat about the whole club company thing....we spoke about it for weeks. Remember???"

"Eeeeehhh no....."

"Jesus wept...listen, go out there. Look at the camera...blame Brown.....and Lennon if the situation arises. Tell the camera we are the best team in the league. Then finish off by letting the fans know that Brown is a marked man. The fans will lap it up. The match will be forgot about. Simple"

"Eeeeeehhhh wont the media eeeeeehhh call it all out as ehhhhhh bullshit. Wont they eeeeeh say we were beat by the eeeeeh best team in the eeeeehhh country and that eeeee our players were eeeeeeeem ill disciplined and lucky not to eeeeem cause a riot.....wont the say my eeeeeeh words are eeeeeeeem dangerous eeeeeeh especially after people were eeeeeeeem well eeeeeeeh stabbed??"

"Fuck sake stevie...have I not taught you anything. Just say what I've told you to say alright!!!!"

"Eeeeeeeeeeehhhhh OK"
too funny Lubo?

He’s fanning the flames for the next game puting a target on broonys back tellin his thugs to remember Sunday’s game.
When asked what they should do he says “ I know what I would do”
He is out of control as are his”players” and the least said about the Sevco fans the better they are totally unhinged.

The part where says he knows what he would do ,does that mean he would get some of his mates up to do it like he did before

alsohe was on the pitch why didn't he do something the fanny

The part where says he knows what he would do ,does that mean he would get some of his mates up to do it like he did before

alsohe was on the pitch why didn't he do something the fanny
Easy to say what you’d do after the event.
But what he said after the Match provocation his players. He turned every Zombie in Glasgow and beyond into a one man/Gangs of knife wielding lunatics.
No media Scrutiny on that. But let’s Focus on Broonie he caused it all. Pass the blame deflection and now I’m the best manager of the best team ah poor Pedro now know his rant last year if you take all the games wee could’ve won we’d be leading. Ah Jobbi di Shits level 5 pish is in overdrive.
There are pure Fukwits out there now get yourself a no win no fee lawyer and Sue the bastard Zombies for defamation of your character you’ll win Slippy type Millions

HH ???

He’s fanning the flames for the next game puting a target on broonys back tellin his thugs to remember Sunday’s game.
When asked what they should do he says “ I know what I would do”
He is out of control as are his”players” and the least said about the Sevco fans the better they are totally unhinged.
No doubt
It's already online, about how Lenny & Broony will 'get done' in the street and 'whoever does it, will get knighted'
Fucking imbeciles
Slippy, has to take some of the blame for inciting this, after his post match press conference
They are an embarrassment to Scotland
HH

He must be regretting it already. Shit team, shit board, shit all money to spend. Happy days.
I bet he is regretting it I don't think he was prepared for just how bitter and nasty that team is His advisors have let him down big time Funny how even nice guys like Pedro and even Warburton reverted to the Sevco line after being up here just in a matter of weeks It must be in the air

I bet he is regretting it I don't think he was prepared for just how bitter and nasty that team is His advisors have let him down big time Funny how even nice guys like Pedro and even Warburton reverted to the Sevco line after being up here just in a matter of weeks It must be in the air
They get injected wae that we r ra peepul kool aid as soon as they arrive.

No doubt
It's already online, about how Lenny & Broony will 'get done' in the street and 'whoever does it, will get knighted'
Fucking imbeciles
Slippy, has to take some of the blame for inciting this, after his post match press conference
HH
That is an actual offence To incite a revenge attack on Broony or Lenny is out of order If any of them as much as break a nail I would wipe the floor with them Imbecile is one of the nicer things you can call them

No doubt
Fucking imbeciles
HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back