The out of position eleven

I

Ian65

1 Scott Bain 2 Peter latchford. 3 Roy baines. 4 Dennis conaghan 5 Magnus Herman. 6 artur boruc. 7 ran douglas 8 Callum mcgregor 8 Fraser Forster. 9 Ronnie Simpson 10 David Marshall 11 packer bonner formation 6-1-3 ?? smell the gloves ???

1 Scott Bain 2 Peter latchford. 3 Roy baines. 4 Dennis conaghan 5 Magnus Herman. 6 artur boruc. 7 ran douglas 8 Callum mcgregor 8 Fraser Forster. 9 Ronnie Simpson 10 David Marshall 11 packer bonner formation 6-1-3 ?? smell the gloves ???
Sorry but I’m bored ?? should huv went tae the game

no need for another goalkeeper Bitton is tall therefore must at least be worth a shot in goal, never know he could be the best keeper in world.

no need for another goalkeeper Bitton is tall therefore must at least be worth a shot in goal, never know he could be the best keeper in world.

Jullien is even taller so gets my vote. With goalkeeper choices of Scott, Jullien and Gordon the only manager could be Enid Blyton because that's about 3/5 of The Famous Five or maybe The Secret Seven or some shite.

Reactions: TET
Jullien is even taller so gets my vote. With goalkeeper choices of Scott, Jullien and Gordon the only manager could be Enid Blyton because that's about 3/5 of The Famous Five or maybe The Secret Seven or some shite.
I was thinking bitton more for his ability to shoot from long range and occasionally completing a pass, besides I think Damian duff doesn't think keepers are needed in 5 a side, and well if having fullbacks prevents having even more wingers in the side then having a keeper who can shoot from range and pass the ball reasonably accurately might actually be an innovation in Scottish football that causes the other Scottish teams confusion and forced to play with no attack minded players at all to cope with the goalkeeper/attacking midfield play of the new system of fear.

I mean the only thing celtic keepers ever do is make crap passes and pick ball out the net on the only attack of the game from the other team.

I was thinking bitton more for his ability to shoot from long range and occasionally completing a pass, besides I think Damian duff doesn't think keepers are needed in 5 a side, and well if having fullbacks prevents having even more wingers in the side then having a keeper who can shoot from range and pass the ball reasonably accurately might actually be an innovation in Scottish football that causes the other Scottish teams confusion and forced to play with no attack minded players at all to cope with the goalkeeper/attacking midfield play of the new system of fear.

I mean the only thing celtic keepers ever do is make crap passes and pick ball out the net on the only attack of the game from the other team.

The way things are going Celtic will no longer have a Captain but a fucking Wing Commander instead.

Ffs nae Tony Warner your worse than Lenny ??????

Back