The LOSERS Thread

As Aaron Ramsey announces his departure, I as a Celtic fan, would like to thank him, from the bottom of my heart, for one of my most memorable moments of the season. His penalty miss in Seville. Also, let me assure him, that I would wholeheartedly welcome, with open arms, his return to Glasgow for a second stint in Govan. Thanks again for the memories Aaron. Never to be forgotten.

Last edited:
As Aaron Ramsey announces his departure, I as a Celtic fan, would like to thank him, from the bottom of my heart, for one of my most memorable moments of the season. His penalty miss in Seville. Also, let me assure him, that I would wholeheartedly welcome, with open arms, his return to Glasgow for a second stint in Govan. Thanks again for the memories Aaron. Never to be forgotten.
And his pockets full of cash!

Promotion heartbreak for Billy Dodds and Kirk Broadfoot

Love it
Dont forget what else they contributed to with their tax dodging.

They spent £2 million on Ramsey’s loan fee from Juventus, but be actually cost then £40+ million, calsberg don’t do loans….but if they did 🤣🤣

Awe shucks look the huns are envious and jealous 🤣🤣
I'm assuming the improved Greig statue with the Euro Cup Winners Cup would be placed in one of the cludgies to fully replicate the historic moment he became the first - and only - captain to be handed the cup in a toilet?

That way the dafties can marvel at it as they smash the place up or enjoy a pleasant pre-match drink from the shit-infested toilet bowl.

Members online

Latest posts

Back