The Last Word On Today...

Gary67

Should go to our Greek Ghod

Georgios Samaras: “If you play in the English Premier League for a club finishing 11th or 12th the only thing you will remember when you retire is money"
“Memories are about winning games and trophies, not the money. I love this club."

The same applies to managers.

Should go to our Greek Ghod

Georgios Samaras: “If you play in the English Premier League for a club finishing 11th or 12th the only thing you will remember when you retire is money"
“Memories are about winning games and trophies, not the money. I love this club."

The same applies to managers.
well said G, great quote from Sammy.

I thank him for all he's done. His record will stand the test of time but his character will be remembered.

Unless there's something else that will come out in time, I can't believe he's a supporter and we lapped it up.

I wish all former Celts well but unlike most who leave, he won't be remembered as a Celt. A true Celt would have made more history this season.

We are however bigger than any one man and always will be and I genuinely believe in Lenny, like Samaras and many more we have a true Celt.

Here we go 10 in a row...
HH

T
I thank him for all he's done. His record will stand the test of time but his character will be remembered.

Unless there's something else that will come out in time, I can't believe he's a supporter and we lapped it up.

I wish all former Celts well but unlike most who leave, he won't be remembered as a Celt. A true Celt would have made more history this season.

We are however bigger than any one man and always will be and I genuinely believe in Lenny, like Samaras and many more we have a true Celt.

HH

The more consideration I give to it I can't help but think he's bottled it. I may be wrong but say he doesn't want to be the man who failed to deliver the ten like he failed at anfield. We all know the board would never back him nor any other as he would like but we have already got 2 promising American defenders in place and the Ukrainian winger for the seasons start. Am I way off the mark here or is it a real possibility that he doesn't want to be the man who failed to deliver the ten? Leicester is about as safe a job a manager could hope for. Win 1 game in 3 keep premier league status and you're a successful manager.

HH
I don't even have the respect left in me to wish him good luck. Just nothing left in me

Off to bed. Last word from me, I wanted him gone so I'm not that angry. I honestly hand on heart never liked him and havevtooka lot of stick cos of it . Seeing him tell the Leicester fans "I'll give my life..." or whatever reminds me why. Fuck him. Mon the Lenny✊

Off to bed. Last word from me, I wanted him gone so I'm not that angry. I honestly hand on heart never liked him and havevtooka lot of stick cos of it . Seeing him tell the Leicester fans "I'll give my life..." or whatever reminds me why. Fuck him. Mon the Lenny✊[/QU

Lenny is the perfect adversary for slippy bring it on he must be chomping at the teeth

Members online

Latest posts

Back