The Incompetents at Radio Clyde Superscoreboard.

Johnnybhoy

I have been living in Thailand now for thirteen years, I used to listen to the football phone ins like Ewen and Roughy, Radio Scotland, and Superscoreboard, the latter is and was absolutely dreadful, and still is today, always missing out shows, while the two formers never did.
I can only put it down to gross incompetence on Radio Clydes part. I was depending on it for hearing all the latest news and comments, especially about all the happenings at Celtic Park just now. This Wednesdays show did not appear at all, just like so often in the past.
As Radio Scotland and Real Radio never had this problem, I can only put it down to Radio Clydes technicians gross incompetence.
Just thought I would let you all know about this.

I have been living in Thailand now for thirteen years, I used to listen to the football phone ins like Ewen and Roughy, Radio Scotland, and Superscoreboard, the latter is and was absolutely dreadful, and still is today, always missing out shows, while the two formers never did.
I can only put it down to gross incompetence on Radio Clydes part. I was depending on it for hearing all the latest news and comments, especially about all the happenings at Celtic Park just now. This Wednesdays show did not appear at all, just like so often in the past.
As Radio Scotland and Real Radio never had this problem, I can only put it down to Radio Clydes technicians gross incompetence.
Just thought I would let you all know about this.

I don't blame incompetence, Johnny. Incompetence suggests folk trying to do their job, but who just aren't particularly talented enough to do it properly.

I would prefer to describe them all as absolutely fucking useless (forgive the French, but I believe that's the actual technical terminology).

Their news agenda regarding Celtic largely depends upon creative writing. It may be that their fantasist-in-chief may have had a meltdown trying to spin the negatives after Lenny chewed up and spat oot the Jam tarts.

I'm sure normal shitty service (another technical term) will be resumed, in the meantime - just ask the bhoys and ghirls on here. Even without "the sources", you'll still get a more honest analysis than any outlet in Scotland.

Hope all is well in Thailand HH

I don't blame incompetence, Johnny. Incompetence suggests folk trying to do their job, but who just aren't particularly talented enough to do it properly.

I would prefer to describe them all as absolutely fucking useless (forgive the French, but I believe that's the actual technical terminology).

Their news agenda regarding Celtic largely depends upon creative writing. It may be that their fantasist-in-chief may have had a meltdown trying to spin the negatives after Lenny chewed up and spat oot the Jam tarts.

I'm sure normal shitty service (another technical term) will be resumed, in the meantime - just ask the bhoys and ghirls on here. Even without "the sources", you'll still get a more honest analysis than any outlet in Scotland.

Hope all is well in Thailand HH
All is fine out here, though Superscoreboard has never been the same since Jim Delahunt left, but I enjoy a football phone in, and Clyde is the only one there is, thanks again for your reply.

Back