That other team ,ower there

Partly due to the Moaning Minnies at Ipox Dundee FC have been fined £180,000 by the SPFL for the state of their pitch . ( £120,000 suspended until end of next season !)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot remember the SPFL ( or the SFA ) taking any action against the Klub from Ipox for numerous instances of violent , dangerous behaviour by denizens of said football klub when :
they have attempted to attack Celtic players during match ,
thrown broken glass into the Celtic goalmouth ,
committed GBH on the Celtic physio by braining him with a bottle ( from the business seats ! ),
thrown bottle at Celtic player after scoring from a penalty ,
inflicted numerous injuries on Celtic supporters on various occasions by pelting their corner with bottles , lighters , coins etc...
Player safety is paramount , of course , but no one was likely to come to harm at dens except the diver Silva - but attacks on players and staff of visiting teams SHOULD be a priority for the SPFL .

However they are happy to either ignore or condone the unacceptable behaviour of the IIpox Klub and its supporters - until someone is seriously injured or dies ? Then the ''fines'' for the responsible party
( the Football authorities - SFA and SPFL ) will dwarf the penalty that has been meted out to Dundee FC . That appears to be a risk that these administrators are prepared to take , given that it is not their money they are risking but Scottish Football's .

HH
Fkn disgraceful yet Livingston are allowed to call off a game on their frozen all weather surface?

Absolutely Disgusted at the fine dished out by the SFA the only reason is to passify the other lot a club that went bust had millions in debt and cheated every team in the league yet they took little to no action against them and could not wait to welcome them back into the league,I suppose the bald headed one will be pleased by the action taken against a fellow club no help or understanding from that lot, yes I know thier pitch was in a dreadful state but that amount of money will hit Dundee hard even if they had money to improve the pitch,the SFA should be helping not hitting to satisfy others. Missed a bit nothing been said about the bottle and coin throwing in our last game against them it appears that a pitch is more important than attacks on players and managers

Last edited:
Partly due to the Moaning Minnies at Ipox Dundee FC have been fined £180,000 by the SPFL for the state of their pitch . ( £120,000 suspended until end of next season !)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I cannot remember the SPFL ( or the SFA ) taking any action against the Klub from Ipox for numerous instances of violent , dangerous behaviour by denizens of said football klub when :
they have attempted to attack Celtic players during match ,
thrown broken glass into the Celtic goalmouth ,
committed GBH on the Celtic physio by braining him with a bottle ( from the business seats ! ),
thrown bottle at Celtic player after scoring from a penalty ,
inflicted numerous injuries on Celtic supporters on various occasions by pelting their corner with bottles , lighters , coins etc...
Player safety is paramount , of course , but no one was likely to come to harm at dens except the diver Silva - but attacks on players and staff of visiting teams SHOULD be a priority for the SPFL .

However they are happy to either ignore or condone the unacceptable behaviour of the IIpox Klub and its supporters - until someone is seriously injured or dies ? Then the ''fines'' for the responsible party
( the Football authorities - SFA and SPFL ) will dwarf the penalty that has been meted out to Dundee FC . That appears to be a risk that these administrators are prepared to take , given that it is not their money they are risking but Scottish Football's .

HH
Did you write this article on the Star? It pretty much sums up the feelings of every Celtic fan I know. Dundee are being shafted by the axis comprising Sky/SPFL/sevco but where there is a real need for disciplinary action to try to avoid someone getting very seriously injured, they are too frightened to deal with the establishment klub.

Back