That #*@€%¥ Israel coach is starting Bitton tonight

Spot on Winter, out of his depth big time! bring back wgs!!!
Crazy thing about WGS is he had the best record for a Scotland manager for donkeys, best win ratio but he had his positions for his favourites and that cost us , leaving out Griffiths for fletcher when griff was on fire as his 2 free kicks v the English showed but too little too late from WGS and the knives were out for him. I'd have him back as long as he started where he left off , by admitting that he made the mistake of not playing our in form players and instead those who got him where the team was at. I've never understood that philosophy though I get the loyalty part of it , that part of the game has been resigned to the scrap heap managers must play those players who are doing the damage for their club or in training. It's something lenny was recently being accused of, I just hope lennys more savvy than that and was experimenting with how to fit a best XI from the best 25 or so in the squad , an unenviable position and thankless task as we all have an opinion on who and how to play and when. Againdt St johnstone he gambled and won but was oh so close to losingv2 points , not the end of the world but it wouldve been a big psychological blow to us all had we not taken the 3pts. Thankfully he recognised it and acted accordingly and in time .

These internationals are a feckin farce McG, it's aw aboot the money,feck the players health and safety,feck their clubs, their commitments and aspirations, and it's gonnae get worse,there's chatter noo aboot Griff bein' called up! 🍺 🥳
They are, money , advertising etc etc even to empty stadia the telly still shows the hoardings and the governing bodies pull in the money . Might not be a bad thing though for griff to get some more matchtime under his belt. Klimalas fit and it's looking like a race between griff and ajeti for who's fittest and back up to speed first, was interesting to hear lenny talk of a 4-3-3 the other day but can we risk that without eddy being available I'm not sure but when all 4 are back it could be done especially when attacking parked buses. We would overrun defences with 3 up front any 3 from those 4

Crazy thing about WGS is he had the best record for a Scotland manager for donkeys, best win ratio but he had his positions for his favourites and that cost us , leaving out Griffiths for fletcher when griff was on fire as his 2 free kicks v the English showed but too little too late from WGS and the knives were out for him. I'd have him back as long as he started where he left off , by admitting that he made the mistake of not playing our in form players and instead those who got him where the team was at. I've never understood that philosophy though I get the loyalty part of it , that part of the game has been resigned to the scrap heap managers must play those players who are doing the damage for their club or in training. It's something lenny was recently being accused of, I just hope lennys more savvy than that and was experimenting with how to fit a best XI from the best 25 or so in the squad , an unenviable position and thankless task as we all have an opinion on who and how to play and when. Againdt St johnstone he gambled and won but was oh so close to losingv2 points , not the end of the world but it wouldve been a big psychological blow to us all had we not taken the 3pts. Thankfully he recognised it and acted accordingly and in time .
Aye Winter, Lenny was between a rock and a hard place, no pre-season preparation ,fecked wi Bolingoli causing 2 games to be postsponed upcoming international break, more disruption,hope after trying all the players at his disposal in various position has given him a clearer idea on his best eleven,sooner, rather than later, then we can...............'Unleash Hell'! 🍺 🥳

Aye Winter, Lenny was between a rock and a hard place, no pre-season preparation ,fecked wi Bolingoli causing 2 games to be postsponed upcoming international break, more disruption,hope after trying all the players at his disposal in various position has given him a clearer idea on his best eleven,sooner, rather than later, then we can...............'Unleash Hell'! 🍺 🥳
Sounds good to me and we are only 1 quarter of the season in, was having a what's app convo with my brother about eddy and covid and wondering how often do the players get tested for covid. I'd be interested to know if anyone knows? Daily, weekly, fortnightly? If its longer than weekly my brother was pondering perhaps eddy hasnt been feeling himself due to having it and not knowing, I thought that unlikely at first but I'm not aware of any statements from the club on the regularity of testing. How do we know he caught it when with france? We dont, we only (should say I only ) know the club have said no others have it but I'd be interested to know if they discovered that through testing after the discovery of eddy testing positive and that was the french who did that testing though I could be wrong about that. Glasgow is one of Europe's covud hotspots though again that's due to the large number of testing going on now in Glasgow because of (one reason at least) the huge numbers of students that now live in the massive student accommodation blocks that have sprung up all over the city in the past few years. More testing will mean more positive results. I wonder I winning captain knows the testing frequency? Anyway one thing I'm certain of is that we are due a break, not in the jammy sense like the rangers getting penalties every time they take to the field but just in the general sense, weve had bolingoligate, the window had every player leaving every other day , we still have a game in hand to play so in my mind we should ne 2 pts clear already, eddy testing positive, christie must isolate, ajetis injury just as he was hitting peak form and that's a lit of stuff to deal with but we have and they might be sitting feeling smug but they're at their best and weve still to get to that and when we do like you say we will unleash hell on this division and we are better prepared for the excellent group we got having topped a tough one last season. Its almost as though our season hasnt properly begun yet we are still the team to beat cant wait for the derby think the players will feel similar. Time to put a marker down and say HUSH!! haha right that's me MD time for bed cos I'm writing novels again so til next time (mora morning) good night and god bless to you and yours all 🙏💚

Sounds good to me and we are only 1 quarter of the season in, was having a what's app convo with my brother about eddy and covid and wondering how often do the players get tested for covid. I'd be interested to know if anyone knows? Daily, weekly, fortnightly? If its longer than weekly my brother was pondering perhaps eddy hasnt been feeling himself due to having it and not knowing, I thought that unlikely at first but I'm not aware of any statements from the club on the regularity of testing. How do we know he caught it when with france? We dont, we only (should say I only ) know the club have said no others have it but I'd be interested to know if they discovered that through testing after the discovery of eddy testing positive and that was the french who did that testing though I could be wrong about that. Glasgow is one of Europe's covud hotspots though again that's due to the large number of testing going on now in Glasgow because of (one reason at least) the huge numbers of students that now live in the massive student accommodation blocks that have sprung up all over the city in the past few years. More testing will mean more positive results. I wonder I winning captain knows the testing frequency? Anyway one thing I'm certain of is that we are due a break, not in the jammy sense like the rangers getting penalties every time they take to the field but just in the general sense, weve had bolingoligate, the window had every player leaving every other day , we still have a game in hand to play so in my mind we should ne 2 pts clear already, eddy testing positive, christie must isolate, ajetis injury just as he was hitting peak form and that's a lit of stuff to deal with but we have and they might be sitting feeling smug but they're at their best and weve still to get to that and when we do like you say we will unleash hell on this division and we are better prepared for the excellent group we got having topped a tough one last season. Its almost as though our season hasnt properly begun yet we are still the team to beat cant wait for the derby think the players will feel similar. Time to put a marker down and say HUSH!! haha right that's me MD time for bed cos I'm writing novels again so til next time (mora morning) good night and god bless to you and yours all 🙏💚
Slainthe Winter, 🍺 🥳

X

We managed to guess 4of the 5 penalty takers not bad
Tried to catch the penalties on youtube but it's all those wee gamers and their digital set ups
I hear the crowd and the commentator, and think "OK,this will be good to watch" then see the video start, it's like watching the 'wooden tops and spotty dog' back in the last century...Fuck Off !!!
Right, and breathe, that's me all good now
Have a great weekend everybody
And as spotty dog would say "ruff" "ruff"
😁
HH

I read somewhere that every countries games are on national TV except Scotland and another brit country, so if its not on council telly its all about the sfa selling to the highest bidder and fleecing the fans as usual, just like they are doing with us with the semi final

Last edited by a moderator:
If there going to follow COVID protocol, everyone in both the Israeli and Scottish team will have to isolate for two weeks, it’s time international football was suspended for the duration of the virus 😡
It’s time internationals were just suspended canny go furra meal five minutes fae ma hoose but these fuckin dafties fly aw ere fuckin Europe that’s some size a bubble so called professional sportsmen live in , wan load a shite

It’s time internationals were just suspended canny go furra meal five minutes fae ma hoose but these fuckin dafties fly aw ere fuckin Europe that’s some size a bubble so called professional sportsmen live in , wan load a shite
Armenia and Azerbaijan are at war they should be expelled from international football and European competition instantly none of them are even in geographical Europe any way

Back