Struggling to keep my mouth shut

Lemon

I told myself after our last dismal display that I would have a period of quiet contemplation. I was hoping to come back and see signs of our club showing their mettle and reinforcing our place at the top of the Scottish game. I was thinking that given our long standing knowledge of the departure of our no.1 cb and the fact his partner is a loanee would have meant we had a list of potential replacements with a plan to have 1minimum in place and bedded in ready for the restart. Was I daft in believing that after selling our no.1 striker on the last deadline day that we would be in the market for a quality replacement (more so given the LG situation) and not an untried loanee. I will be happy if young Weah cuts the mustard but to rely on that is a big risk.
This board is once again looking like it has no ambition while the manky mob continue to run roughshod over ffp rules and appear to have a hold over the new disciplinary committee. We have known long sine that many in Scottish football resent a dominant Celtic and will continue to turn a blind eye or bend rules to suit their wants so we need a board that understands that and takes them on week in week out. They are the representatives of CFC, we are here to play football, we pay our bills, we do not cheat and we take shit from no one.
Hope y'all have a great 2019. Come on Celtic GRFIT!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back