Strict Liability

BILLCOWIE1958

Looks like the Scottish Government are going to do their damndest to introduce Strict Liability after last night's pyrotechnic abuse in Paisley

They have been desperate to introduce this and as much as I'm against it for a whole raft of reasons I'm wondering how else the wee arseholes who involve themselves in neddish behaviour at games can be weeded out and their antics curtailed

In saying that Strict Liability probably won't make a blind bit of difference to these wee wankers as it won't cost them personally
They are boozed up on Buckie or cider or whatever and this Dutch Courage gives them bravado and by association kudos with their NED co conspirators

I think now decent fans of all Clubs should be vigilant and have no qualms in calling these imbeciles out or reporting them to cops or stewards

There is no shame in drawing attention to or dobbing in the perpetrators
They don't give a fuck about their Club or fellow supporters so fuck 'em Let' s do everybody a favour and rid football of these wastes of space

HH?

Was all over the news. Well done to the total ned cunt for once again dragging the club through the gutter.

I’m of the opinion none of the sectarian hate will end by consensus. Strict liability may be the only way all the shit that goes on will stop. And if cunts continue to get the club into trouble after it is introduced, there will be mass brawls between our own support as these self indulgent bastards probably wont change.

One thing is for sure. People who don’t want it at games need to stop giving the government the excuse it needs to crack down on a situation that won’t fix itself.

Be a pyromaniac, be a ned,be sectarian, be anything, act like a ned, but do it in your own Fucking time please. I’m sick of getting tarred by the same brush as people I wouldn’t have in my house.

And if anybody wants to sing about Slippy? Change the words to sad Fucking bastard. At least that’s true

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back