STEPHEN ROBINSON'S EMBARASSMENT AND SHAME

BILLCOWIE1958

As far as I'm concerned it wasn't the BLATANT action of cheating that was the ultimate embarassment to Motherwell yesterday It was Stephen Robinson's desperately lame excuses after the match

The lad's only 18 a baby
He's only on £200 a week
It's his 1st game for us
He's going to go on to become a great player
I've never seen anything like that happen before (That's because it's underhand cheating even for Motherwell)
I didn't know what to do I really didn't
What do you do in a situation like that?

The guy had the perfect opportunity to come out and publicly apologise for his player"s and his club's actions You could see the little shite visibly squirming but the Bastart refused to acknowledge that he could have partially resolved the issue by instructing his side to redress the affrontery by conceeding a 'walk through goal' after the restart

He had the gall to say that the result wasn't a true reflection on the game

That part he got correct at least Motherwell should NEVER have got their goal

I remember a similar incident taking place at Tulloch Stadium when we played ICT 5 or 6 seasons ago and wee Strachan went ballistic It didn't end up in a goal but it did happen

A sad day for James Scott's footballing development I pity the boy any time he plays against Celtic in the future I hope he develops a thick skin

HH?

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned it wasn't the BLATANT action of cheating that was the ultimate embarassment to Motherwell yesterday It was Stephen Robinson's desperately lame excuses after the match

The lad's only 18 a baby
He's only on £200 a week
It's his 1st game for us
I've never seen anything like that happen before (That's because it's underhand cheating even for Motherwell)

The guy had the perfect opportunity to come out and publicly apologise for his player"s and his club's actions You could see the little shite visibly squirming but the Bastart refused to acknowledge that he could have partially resolved the issue by instructing his side to redress the affrontery by conceeding a 'walk through goal' after the restart

I remember a similar incident taking place at Tulloch Stadium when we played ICT 5 or 6 seasons ago and wee Strachan went ballistic It didn't end up in a goal but it did happen

A sad day for James Scott's footballing development I pity the boy any time he plays against Celtic in the future I hope he develops a thick skin

HH?
He will certainly need one, set up his on stall now,after that, hh

He even tried to put the boot in to us ...saying we were cheering when his player got carried off...This is par for the course for this wee prick...a snake ...a snide...he is however well suited to be the manager of Motherwell FC...the STEAL MEN
Obviously since he is off the offended type lets see his comments when he reads of the Steve Clarke banner at Hamilton, i am sure hamilton and motherwell been neighbours it will be in the local newspaper.

The lad's only 18 a baby
He's only on £200 a week
It's his 1st game for us

HH?
Robinson is a weasel of a man!

He goes on about how young n then rambles on how he didn't know what to do! What he does is hide behind an 18 year old playing his 1st game! He's a coward n a wee peanut -covered turd to boot! They truly deserve each other n only hope he leaves 'well to pickup his career living under a bridge bin-raking the dregs of old cans of super to make himself a cocktail in the morning!

Weasely scumbag!

Obviously since he is off the offended type lets see his comments when he reads of the Steve Clarke banner at Hamilton, i am sure hamilton and motherwell been neighbours it will be in the local newspaper.
Why would he comment on Hamilton v scum game???

But it's sound cos the Daily Ranger dug someone up to say how we did something vaguely similar 24(!) years ago, so these things even themselves out eh?

Back