Sevvies v Hearts Quandary

The tribute act pumped all day long. The diets will stumble. Canny wait to see they auld believe T-shirts circa George burley era making an appearance.?

It's interesting as I feel many people are underrating Hearts this season and this thread seems to confirm that impression to me. Obviously they will drop more points than they have and start losing games, but they have actually been very solid both in attack and defence, and they have a very impressive home record (not only this season), which is one of the things you need for a title challenge.

Let's brush them off when we are the ones six points clear would be my advice.

Don't really care about the outcome of that game just want Celtic to keep winning and put the pressure back on everyone . One of Ronnie 's season's the dandies were doing well and their fans were getting carried away . I told them wait till Christmas after that they hardly won a game . No team has a squad of our size and depth in the league .hail hail

Tough one to call on who I'd want to get a win next week.

Obviously we need to beat St. Johnstone but what's your preferred outcome?

A win for Hearts would mean their unbeaten run continues and they'll stay in front with Gerrard's position being scrutinised.

A win for Sevco means if we get a result we can narrow the gap.

A draw - Hearts/Sevco effectively drop points?

I cannot make my mind up here!
For me in my opinion I would love a hearts win as i feel when the winter months hit us hearts will fall away and they can boost off beating us but would we have to remember we rested a few 1st team players for the champions league game hail hail

Provided Celtic win, and win well, I can't say I care. I detest both teams for the cultural leanings of their fans, but I probably loathe that cretin Levein more than the patsy, Slippy Steve. Levein is the worst thing to happen to Scottish football since Wattie; Gerrard is just some comic relief.

A handsome three points for the good guys while some internecine point-dropping for fascists with and without the bus fare.

High scoring win for hearts. Red cards all round. The media are doing thier very best to keep the gremlins wrapped in cotton wool. The sooner they cave the better. A timid and heartbroken Orc is a better more polite member of society.

Members online

Back