SEVCO V CELTIC

BILLCOWIE1958

Just seen the post split fixtures We play SEVCO at their midden in the 2nd last fixture

Saw that wan coming as Moreorless will have served his 4 match ban and the Title should have been wrapped up by then
1st Game Hibs away
2nd Game Kilmarnock home
3rd game Sheep at Pittodrie
4th HUNS away
5th game Wee Huns home

Bring them on!!!

HH?

Last night on ruttlesradio, one of their callers was adamant that we were going to draw 5 of our 6 remaining games and lose to them.

The (il)logic was then applied, that by winning their last six games - they would win the league????

I'm all for a bit of optimism, but that is the level of incredible stupidity we have to try and counteract. I really hope that we can tie up the title after the weekend and chuck the Killie and Aberdeen games to really mess with their subatomic brains.

Last night on ruttlesradio, one of their callers was adamant that we were going to draw 5 of our 6 remaining games and lose to them.

The (il)logic was then applied, that by winning their last six games - they would win the league????

I'm all for a bit of optimism, but that is the level of incredible stupidity we have to try and counteract. I really hope that we can tie up the title after the weekend and chuck the Killie and Aberdeen games to really mess with their subatomic brains.

Subatomic brains for the subhumans. The heady mix of stupidity and deludamol will be the death of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back