Aberdeen
vs Bonnyrigg Rose

Greenock Morton vs Motherwell

Airdrie vs Hearts

Rangers
vs Ayr United

Partick Thistle vs Livingston

St Mirren vs Celtic

😱😱😱😱😱the Huns gets home draw!!!im fuckin shocked…..anyone that says this can’t be fixed is kidding no one…..
Relax Espirotsanto. It is what it is. I'm not one for conspiracy theories or one against the establishment, we get on with it we have won many titles cups in our lifetime. Whatever the draw and anything else connected with that old club is immaterial. We are Celtic and that is what matters to us.

Relax Espirotsanto. It is what it is. I'm not one for conspiracy theories or one against the establishment, we get on with it we have won many titles cups in our lifetime. Whatever the draw and anything else connected with that old club is immaterial. We are Celtic and that is what matters to us.
If the cup draws are supposed to be a lottery as we are constantly told?the Huns win the lotto every season!!

Never tell emdy tae relax

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back