Scottish Cup Final

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Oh dearie me it's only the first week of the off-season and boredom has set in and already there's a pile of :poop: being talked about huns being on the Salbutamol. Listen, if they were on PEDS why did they only win one competition?

I think I'd like to see the proof first but I believe as professionals this is the performance they should all be capable of.

Top seeded tennis players can play easily for 4 hours in a 5 set match and have to do it all again the next day but you don't hear about Jocovic, Murray, Federer et al being accused of taking PEDS and their sport is drug tested.

Gossip gossip gossip but the smsm will be sure to pick up on all the rumours. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh dearie me it's only the first week of the off-season and boredom has set in and already there's a pile of :poop: being talked about huns being on the Salbutamol. Listen, if they were on PEDS why did they only win one competition?

I think I'd like to see the proof first but I believe as professionals this is the performance they should all be capable of.

Top seeded tennis players can play easily for 4 hours in a 5 set match and have to do it all again the next day but you don't hear about Jocovic, Murray, Federer et al being accused of taking PEDS and their sport is drug tested.

Gossip gossip gossip but the smsm will be sure to pick up on all the rumours. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Stop being a spoil sport Shammy! 🏑

Aye bit, aye bit,aye bit.................

The meds may help yir athletic ability……..does feck all fur yir football ability 🤣🤣 two puff oan an inhaler disnae turn yi intae pele🤣🤣

This is slightly unrelated, quite a lot unrelated actually, I went to a McDonald's today and as I was waiting for my "food" to be lovingly prepared this unhealthy woman appeared asking for a plant burger...
"Sorry we've ran out of plant burgers"

"OK I'll have a roll in cheese "

"A roll in cheese?"

"Aye a roll in cheese I'm a vegetarian "

Much confusion followed, then....

"All we can do is order a quarter pounder with cheese and delete everything other than the cheese, is that what you want?"

"Aye can I have extra cheese?"

They charged her £3.50 for a bun with 2 slices of plastic cheese on it! Fuck being a vegetarian! 😹😹

This is slightly unrelated, quite a lot unrelated actually, I went to a McDonald's today and as I was waiting for my "food" to be lovingly prepared this unhealthy woman appeared asking for a plant burger...
"Sorry we've ran out of plant burgers"

"OK I'll have a roll in cheese "

"A roll in cheese?"

"Aye a roll in cheese I'm a vegetarian "

Much confusion followed, then....

"All we can do is order a quarter pounder with cheese and delete everything other than the cheese, is that what you want?"

"Aye can I have extra cheese?"

They charged her £3.50 for a bun with 2 slices of plastic cheese on it! Fuck being a vegetarian! 😹😹
A would have charged her £10.50...leave us carnivores alone!!stay the fuck oot a burgher joint if you don’t eat it??like going into a pub and ordering a Morgan’s and coke,,,take oot the Morgan’s coz am tee total...

A would have charged her £10.50...leave us carnivores alone!!stay the fuck oot a burgher joint if you don’t eat it??like going into a pub and ordering a Morgan’s and coke,,,take oot the Morgan’s coz am tee total...
I've never understood why a veggie would want to eat in McDonald's anyway, fuck me they commit mass murder of innocent cows on a minute to minute basis then Mr and Mrs McVeggie turn up in their (non leather) sandals wanting a plant burger!
What they're doing is financially supporting the genocide of cows! 🐄

I've never understood why a veggie would want to eat in McDonald's anyway, fuck me they commit mass murder of innocent cows on a minute to minute basis then Mr and Mrs McVeggie turn up in their (non leather) sandals wanting a plant burger!
What they're doing is financially supporting the genocide of cows! 🐄
I've never understood why anyone would want to eat in McDonald's. Not on any ethical grounds, but just because the food is shite!

Back