Scott McTominay - Aye or Naw?

Scott McTominay - Aye or Naw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Like MD says we've got enough midfielders as it is, but if there's any truth in the McTominay rumours then it might just be an indication that Lawell & the board are preparing to cash in on Ntcham sooner rather than later.

Until things become a bit clearer on that front it's a Naw from me. (n)

HH.

Who?
have honestly never seen him play ,,,but loan players won't burst a gut to get us over the line

And yet the vote is currently
Who?
have honestly never seen him play ,,,but loan players won't burst a gut to get us over the line

Plays for Man Utd and Scotland. Was a favourite of Mourinho, cuz Mourinho is the type of guy who'd look at that great Barcelona team (Pep's one) and pick out Javier Mascherano as the player he likes most in it. As Larry says, he is a good player with lots of promise, but absolutely not what we're looking for. Though AndyBhoy makes a good point about Ntcham. Could be curtains for him. Or this could all be bollocks. Only reason I mentioned it is because Brendan didn't rule it out.

I think we do need another defensive type midfielder, especially with Brown looking a bit off the pace/potentially leaving, - who else is there, McGregor.

Rogic, Christie, even Ncham are either box to box or no 10’s.

Away games this season, especially at Tynecastle, we’ve been bullied.

If we beat Valencia 1-0 at Celtic Park next month, - who would you feel confident playing in midfield in the away leg at the Mestalla?

Look at last year away at Zenit.

I think a Wanyama type is exactly what we do need, - on a 4 year contract though, not a 4 month loan.

If its true it seems as though nir bitton has been wasting his time busting his balls to get fit,would have thought he would have slowly came into things in the second half of this season
Little bit in my head was ticking with this a while ago. Under lenny he wasn't a crunching dcm so in that system I didn't rate him. As a footballer I always thought he was technically not bad. Quicker that he showed. Tougher than he could of been. Some mad stat I pulled years ago he was 64kg when he came to us at 6 foot 4. 10 fucking stone. He went up a bit under RD. Still not enough. When we were playing football in the middle or trying to properly he was on the radar for some decent teams. We had some cracking poachers in his time which shifted our focus to the wings till lads like SA were brought in. In this new midfield he might be able to do something? Don't think he can dribble but you can't coach that. Passing a presence and a decent unselfish dig at goal? Mibi?
When he is fit again he will want to prove something.
Hungry talented player that we are already paying. It's a crowded area already
With guys that know what to do and have done it against good opposition (at times).
I'm not throwing us under the bus in this EL
Hunt. What we are looking at is loan deal wages, vic for one that would level the prize money for a round

Ntcham doesn't want to be here. You can't be that pish and that good.
Problem is he isn't a proper pro yet as much as he believes he is. Cant set his head to 100% football mode when he is being paid handsomely to do so. Fool him for his 50/50 ego performances, and fool us for not cashing in if a decent offer comes.

Back