Scott brown super captain

Winter

What a fantastic result for Celtic and Brown 2 goals in 2 games outstanding. Not at our best but that surface and a good Kilmarnock side makes it a fantastic result for us. Brown sent off with a smile on his face says it all. 8 pts clear homing in on no8 COYBIG HH

That should put 8 in the bag and it's not only us that aware of it. There will be much sickness reported in the world of employers tomorrow, methinks.
Huns in meltdown over the Boyd incident and wanting Walker and the commentator sacked for saying Boyd loves it and has basicall y heard it all before.

"Heard the tarriers giving it big licks to Boyd. Time these 2 commentators were sacked."

Can only say in response that he brings it on himself
neil-lennon.jpg

I heard the commentator on Radio Scotland say every time Celtic were awarded a free kick, "Do we think that free kick was merited?" He never said when Killie got a free kick. Bigoted bassa.

I don't know which feed was picked up on hesgoal-dot-com but the commentators there were definitely leaning toward Killie, though a couple of times they were critical of them as well. But they had little to say for Celtic other than, well, they're going way out ahead in the standings after Broony's goal.

Awful performance from too many players. Thankfully Boyata capped a good display by laying it on a plate. We should confirm that all players who left the park got booked or appeal. Hope Ntcham us back soon to give us some drive in mdfield

I don't know which feed was picked up on hesgoal-dot-com but the commentators there were definitely leaning toward Killie, though a couple of times they were critical of them as well. But they had little to say for Celtic other than, well, they're going way out ahead in the standings after Broony's goal.
They know their season is over if you're job relies on controversy and propaganda stories in the media, Celtic just ended the fairytale.

Back