Scotlands Shame.

Lubos left peg

This thread isn't actually aimed at the huns. We know what they are.
This thread is aimed at those who run the Scottish game. Not only have they been shamed by UEFA, an organisation that have, twice, banned sevco fans from matches due to their racist behaviour. We now have the Irish FA putting them to shame by fining Linfield for the racist behaviour of their fans.
Their songs and chants identical to the "circus atmosphere" created by the Glasgow scum.
I wonder if the SFA beaks are squirming in their chairs??? Or if they even give a shit....

The match official reported that he heard up to 30 Linfield fans sing Billy Boys for 2 minutes!!!!
He would have a fucking heart attack if he went to Ibrox!!!!

Last edited:
This thread is aimed at those who run the Scottish game. Not only have they been shamed by UEFA, an organisation that have, twice, banned sevco fans from matched due to their racist behaviour. We now have the Irish FA putting them to shame by fining Linfield for the racist behaviour of their fans.
Their songs and chants identical to the "circus atmosphere" created by the Glasgow scum.
I wonder if the SFA beaks are squirming in their chairs??? Or if they even give a shit....

The match official reported that he heard up to 30 Linfield fans sing Billy Boys for 2 minutes!!!!
He would have a fucking heart attack of he went to Ibrox!!!!

Dont know if I should be laughing or crying 😢 😅..

This thread is aimed at those who run the Scottish game. Not only have they been shamed by UEFA, an organisation that have, twice, banned sevco fans from matches due to their racist behaviour. We now have the Irish FA putting them to shame by fining Linfield for the racist behaviour of their fans.

He would have a fucking heart attack if he went to Ibrox!!!!

Those wankstains join in, its there favourite party singalongakneesyupwifenian blood festival of Racism so geti the back o the bus
Bastards of 🍊 ness

HH😔

Back