Rules around attending matches.

I ll hang off a bit longer Cairnsey ,i had it and got over it quickly ..im missing going to games right enough so i ll end up caving in and getting it.
Natural immunity is obviously the best outcome and they still want urself to take a jag🤦‍♂️ it's crazy mate it's not rite these passports especially now we know the jags don't stop infections and they know that but are still willing to let everybody into the stadium even though its not Any safer but it's the unvaccinated you watch for....bullshit man

The rules are simple I agree. That's why I pointed out rules of the past that were simple to follow. What's not simple is forcing people to do something they don't want to do in order to follow those rules. People's fears are genuine. Unfortunately in a world where rumours and fake news rule, their fears are amplified....so I'm sad for the life long celtic fan who can't go see celtic at Dundee because the government have told him that unless he gets a jab that terrifies him then he can't go see his club. People who have been jabbed catch and spread covid.....but they are apparently safe. So why stop a person that hasn't been jabbed going to matches. If that person catches covid it's their own fault...they know the risks...the jabbed people will be fine...apparently....so not sure what the problem is.
Exactly

The rules are simple I agree. That's why I pointed out rules of the past that were simple to follow. What's not simple is forcing people to do something they don't want to do in order to follow those rules. People's fears are genuine. Unfortunately in a world where rumours and fake news rule, their fears are amplified....so I'm sad for the life long celtic fan who can't go see celtic at Dundee because the government have told him that unless he gets a jab that terrifies him then he can't go see his club. People who have been jabbed catch and spread covid.....but they are apparently safe. So why stop a person that hasn't been jabbed going to matches. If that person catches covid it's their own fault...they know the risks...the jabbed people will be fine...apparently....so not sure what the problem is.
Depends how far you want to go regarding rules i suppose. I dont fancy a society without rules(Anarchy).

So why stop a person that hasn't been jabbed going to matches. If that person catches covid it's their own fault...they know the risks.
If that person catches it....they will then spread it.......then more people will catch it and some will end up in a coma with a ventilater pushed down their throat.......The reason these rules are here....is not just because its a large gathering of people...but also a way to get you jagged....so you don't spread it. because you have less chance of cathing it....

The jags unfortunately haven't turned out as good as we all hoped at the start but now we know wot we know about the vaccinated getting infected why not stop and reasses the whole thing??

Natural immunity is obviously the best outcome and they still want urself to take a jag🤦‍♂️ it's crazy mate it's not rite these passports especially now we know the jags don't stop infections and they know that but are still willing to let everybody into the stadium even though its not Any safer but it's the unvaccinated you watch for....bullshit man
Wait for "natural immunity"? Try telling that to people who lost close ones before they had the opportunity to get immunised.

If that person catches it....they will then spread it.......then more people will catch it and some will end up in a coma with a ventilater pushed down their throat.......The reason these rules are here....is not just because its a large gathering of people...but also a way to get you jagged....so you don't spread it. because you have less chance of cathing it....

Depends how far you want to go regarding rules i suppose. I dont fancy a society without rules(Anarchy).
True fuck that everybody wid turn into a hun way no rules😂

Spread it to who? The vaccinated are safe aren't they?? Isn't that the point of the trail drug? If they catch it, it won't hit them as hard, and they won't pass it on will they?? So who catches it. The unvaccinated who know the risks and made that choice on their own knowing full well what they were doing.....unless!!! The vaccination doesn't work and the unvaccinated pass it to the vaccinated, who in turn get really ill and pass it on and then what's the point in being vaccinated in the 1st place???

Spread it to who? The vaccinated are safe aren't they?? Isn't that the point of the trail drug? If they catch it, it won't hit them as hard, and they won't pass it on will they?? So who catches it. The unvaccinated who know the risks and made that choice on their own knowing full well what they were doing.....unless!!! The vaccination doesn't work and the unvaccinated pass it to the vaccinated, who in turn get really ill and pass it on and then what's the point in being vaccinated in the 1st place???
We all have our thoughts Lubo.....I suppose it's an age thing as well.....Old guys like me see it different from young guys I reckon.....People are still catching it with the double vaccine, but the high percentage that are vaccinated, do not catch it.....But, why take a risk.....I'm sure if anyone had Covid....they wouldn't go about people who had beeen vaccinated thinking they wouldn't catch it.....

I'm not referring to an individual mate but the bigger picture. Us on the forum have witnessed people dying who never got the chance to get immunised to give themselves a better chance of survival.😞
Which is terrible please believe me I'm not paying it down its touched a hell of a lot of people but they've spent a couple of years pushing a cure thats no working thats the biggest scandal over the next couple of year I'm sure it will come out in the wash and u wid think they wid be working on these vaccines to make them better over last 2 year odds I just like how it's been handled mate

They did all they could to give themselves a chance.
Which is fair enuf but I wish the government wid reasses the situation I'm no meaning stop giving people it either just look at it all things like passports are not necessary if the majority of then country is vaxxed

They did all they could to give themselves a chance.

And what do you tell people like my friends partner who was forced to have it or lose her job. Who has suffered clots and her body throwing up random allergies due to the injection and suffered stroke-like symptoms and thought she was going to die. Who is now currently suffering from covid anyway?? She would rather have just taken her chances with covid. She's young she would have probably been fine. Like lennono said...it may be an age thing.

And it was forced, as losing her job meant possibly losing their home and an income for her family. Forced doesn't necessarily mean being held down and having a needle stabbed in your arm

Whys everyone getting their knickers in a twist over this? Do you need a vaccine passport to go to the Pictures, Theatre, Tesco, Asda? No.
You are probably more likely to catch it there or even on a bus than outdoors at a game. It's all about control, and the powers at be just see Football crowds as an easy target for them to be seen to be doing something. There are plenty of ways around this as has been mentioned.
Go or don't go, it's all a personal choice. If you catch covid there is no way of actually knowing 100% where you caught it. If it worries you that much watch it on the telly. Chill.

Back