Rodgers and Watford,

Ray

The Observer today,Simon Burnton,worked at Watford 2009, and managed to save them from relegation,yet he is remembered primarily for his ‘loyalty ‘and ‘integrity ‘when dismissing links with Reading vacancy. May 2009 ,only to join the Madejski club,a few days later,?????Also today Oli Burke ,comment ‘Last minute dot com’one Minute manager next gone,!!!!!he confirmed that the players heard about it via general talk and from the media,This is turning out to be a PR disaster for Rodgers,he has made his bed ,he has to lie in it now,hh

Watford will also suffer if anything better comes along in England.
he is there to showcase.
Unfortunately as we discovered no loyalty whatsoever.

Got to be honest now ,just about every Celtic forum,or maybe all,have nothing but Rodgers,Rodgers Rodgers,am totally fed up ,!!!!!!!!can we move on ,think everything that can be said ,has been said,???????hh

Got to be honest now ,just about every Celtic forum,or maybe all,have nothing but Rodgers,Rodgers Rodgers,am totally fed up ,!!!!!!!!can we move on ,think everything that can be said ,has been said,???????hh
You started talking about Rodgers??then say can we move on??a do agree we should try to slow it down mate but it’s only been a couple of days since his treacherous act,think there’s still a bit to go??am all for getting back to the football!!but we canny stop guys n dolls wanting to vent...hail hail...

I get it, Ray, and I'm inclined to agree. I am ready to move on, but some aren't. I hate to sound like many of my California hippie cohorts, but many people need to "process" and "vent" before moving on. I get that, too, and I will gladly let them do so in order for them to get it out of their system. It's just a cross some of us will have to bear for the next several days.

If he was a shit manager it would be easy to move on!!

Excellent point, Espiritosanto. If he was just "some guy," then it would be easy to say, "let's continue, shall we?" But it's not. The former manager had the trust of the fan base in his hands and he trashed it.

You started talking about Rodgers??then say can we move on??a do agree we should try to slow it down mate but it’s only been a couple of days since his treacherous act,think there’s still a bit to go??am all for getting back to the football!!but we canny stop guys n dolls wanting to vent...hail hail...
Yes and I did say ,would not post about it again,but did!!!!!so now am finished with it ,am going to move on ,hh

Back