Recent Incidents from fans

Just seen this released from the Green brigade. I feel they hit the nail on the head here. I enjoy the celebrations and the Pyro however when used correctly. Seems to be a small minority letting us down which is a pain in the arse im sick of seeing shit in the papers about how bad we are as fans when its not the case. Im sick of seeing our fanbase being disgraced and taking away the fact one of our players scored a peach!
We sit and rip the huns for a pitch invasion then a few weeks later do the same.

1554388139182.png

Attachments

• 1554387070663.png
    1554387070663.png
    877 KB · Views: 1
Phil Mc

Has an interesting article on the dangers of using pyro flares, bangers etc from a DR STEVE FROSDICK.

Interesting read as is the solution put forward in an organised display between the fans and professionals.

Either way the banger should be fucked out in my book and i mean the fud who set it off

Phil Mc

Has an interesting article on the dangers of using pyro flares, bangers etc from a DR STEVE FROSDICK.

Interesting read as is the solution put forward in an organised display between the fans and professionals.

Either way the banger should be fucked out in my book and i mean the fud who set it off

Ill have to give it a read as haven't actually read up on how dangerous etc they are. Its not just the bangers its the filming incidents in pubs and posting it online its getting into the wrong hands.

We have just been asking to get ripped left right and centre from other fan bases and media.

No place in a CROWD at football matches for any pyrotechnics . Leave that for organised displays by professionals . Sing your songs and display ( appropriate ) banners - but leave the flares in your 1970's wardrobe , please !

HH

We havent asked for any of that to be fair.

No wee ned fanny should be ruining the name of our support in my book.

But i do get where your coming from ??

Members online

Back