Pondering.

Weedocbhoy60

I have been a pondering. Will the signing of two strikers, non of which are mid to late thirties, allow BR to play two upfront. Both players look big fit lads.
Also .... Where does Oli Burke got into the equation ??? Only seen him play for Scotland, wasn't impressed. Last, but by no means least, can we have two decent defenders( not loanees please.)
Remember Peter CL qualification means a healthier bank balance. Definitely last this time. Can we tell Boyata to GTF. With bells on.

I have been a pondering. Will the signing of two strikers, non of which are mid to late thirties, allow BR to play two upfront. Both players look big fit lads.
Also .... Where does Oli Burke got into the equation ??? Only seen him play for Scotland, wasn't impressed. Last, but by no means least, can we have two decent defenders( not loanees please.)
Remember Peter CL qualification means a healthier bank balance. Definitely last this time. Can we tell Boyata to GTF. With bells on.

I’ve always been a fan of two strikers but even then, there is no guarantee that they will work together. I think BR will stick with his one up front.

Oil Burke is a wait and see. The boy must have some talent to get the move he did, seeing how McGregor and Forrest have improved under Brendan could mean we are about to see the best out of Oli too.

Defence had to be the biggest issue. If we go out of this window with temporary solutions or no new defenders...even I might start considering something sinister at work :cautious:

Please don't play Ncham and Brown together. Just clone wee Callum... He is getting better every season...re 2 up front..Don't think so...Scott Sinclair was more or less a striker but let's face it,he has been poor..... Wish he would get his head out his Ass and be the player he can be...Do you hear me Scott.... do the biz or we put eduard or burke out there and Weah in the middle...right...that's sorted.. Now the defense.

Back