Pitch invasions

BenLynch29

As bad as Broony’s red card was today (okay, okay, ‘second yellow’), at least nothing worse came of it. I mean, it’s not like he got kicked in the ****.

No, really. Apparently that’s a thing.

https://deadspin.com/charlton-fan-accidentally-kicks-his-own-teams-player-in-1831897939

Let this be a reminder why going onto the pitch is ALWAYS 100% A BAD IDEA. Unless of course one feels the need to ‘protect our players!’. :rolleyes:

Not one fan was on the pitch unless the area behind the goals is classed as part of the pitch. If it is why did Brown get booked, it was more the fans coming to him, not him to the fans. Then again I am a bit bias.

Totally agree TJ, made the point on the match thread. Broony ran to celebrate INFRONT of the fans. He didn't run into them. They ran to him. If Brown had ran to the corner flag and a fan got on to the pitch would Brown be booked? Or if he sprinted to the centre circle and did the broony and a few fans managed to get past the stewards to celebrate, would that have been a booking???

As bad as Broony’s red card was today (okay, okay, ‘second yellow’), at least nothing worse came of it. I mean, it’s not like he got kicked in the ****.

No, really. Apparently that’s a thing.

https://deadspin.com/charlton-fan-accidentally-kicks-his-own-teams-player-in-1831897939

Let this be a reminder why going onto the pitch is ALWAYS 100% A BAD IDEA. Unless of course one feels the need to ‘protect our players!’. :rolleyes:
Bhoys and Ghirls, yes fans and players must be allowed to celebrate winning goals and winning games
However players must and should respect the laws of the game and forget the stupidity of fans from other clubs, Why? Because we are better!
I love Broony but a daft lapse in concentration makes him jump a boarding and go to the Celtic fans, then all hell breaks loose. Anything could have happened. Broony is correctly given a second yellow then red carded.
Celtic Fans are the best in the world and there is nothing like an over exhubarant celebration.
However there was further fan encroachment at the other end of the park and thank goodness we did not get a reprisal from Killie fans.
C’mon Celtic Fans we ARE Better!

Check out Sentinel Celt 15th February header flat track and bullies about 29 posts in BMW as attachments from Guardian re: ownership and sponsors of the mega clubs. Scary reading, you would have to sell your soul to compete. The game is a bogey, finito.

Important hard fought win but we meet to weed out the coin flinger. It just gives the unionist and BBC right wing media to talk about this instead of good win. Remember we are not the Huns so must stop.

The person who threw it is a Fucking clown. You’re right, they will lap it up to divert from their pain that their team are a bunch of useless cunts. Still no excuse for throwing anything. Stupid ned behaviour best left to others. Let the support and the club down.

Totally agree TJ, made the point on the match thread. Broony ran to celebrate INFRONT of the fans. He didn't run into them. They ran to him. If Brown had ran to the corner flag and a fan got on to the pitch would Brown be booked? Or if he sprinted to the centre circle and did the broony and a few fans managed to get past the stewards to celebrate, would that have been a booking???
I never saw any stewards,and only as polis

Personally, I don't give a rats arse about a wee spillover on to the trackside behind the goal, as long as no one gets hurt, big game, late winner, boisterous troops, what does anyone expect, you see it all over the place, no one came onto the playing surface which would give someone an excuse to bitch and moan about, was partial to a wee run onto the park masel when I was a nipper, it's a rite of passage for a fooball fan, I wish whoever threw the coin on kept his change in his pocket though.

Does Kris Boyd look as though he needs a contribution for another pie? No! Is he going to save up for some Slimfast? No!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back