Paper talk

Bigtc

The hacks might influence some people with the drivel they put out but the only drivel I saw today was the tribute act " In Brendan we trust"

Eddy and Tom Rogic were a wee bit off today, but they'll come good
I'd start Griff for a run and see how it goes
Celtic came together as a team & fought for every ball
Thought Lustig had a good game, in spite of that shitgibbon Lafferty, stamping on his leg and getting away with it
Blame the officiating all they want, the best team showed up and got the job done
They thought they'd show up and ry to be physical but everyone in the hoopsshowed heart & aggression
CELTIC, the Pride of Glasgow

HH

I wonder if Clare Whyte - the new compliance officer - will cite Allan McGregor. The papers seem to be playing down his thuggery!

Eddy and Tom Rogic were a wee bit off today, but they'll come good
I'd start Griff for a run and see how it goes
Celtic came together as a team & fought for every ball
Thought Lustig had a good game, in spite of that shitgibbon Lafferty, stamping on his leg and getting away with it
Blame the officiating all they want, the best team showed up and got the job done
They thought they'd show up and ry to be physical but everyone in the hoopsshowed heart & aggression
CELTIC, the Pride of Glasgow

HH
Not a big fan of lustig but kept his best for the big game..well done lustig HH.

Going with whats happened so far this season with compliance mcgregor is off free. They could punch someone on field and get away with it. You know what compliance officer means now compliance with hunnery.

It's the Sevconian way, goon it up ,when they are being totally dominated
The Zombies, always ruin good players
Outplayed, out worked, out classed
Not holding my breath for a suspension, we won, end of story

Members online

Latest posts

Back