One of the good guys

Espiritosanto

Hi troops just a wee heads up,our ally’s decided to leave the noise😢
He’s asked me to inform the boys/ghirls that he has loved his time on here with all the
Noisers but feels his time is most needed with his family!!who could argue?
If your looking in ally(which a know you will) stay safe mate,you know where to come to if you need a talk👍🍀🍀🍀

Last edited:
Ally is definitely one of the good guys. I think we all appreciate that family is the most important thing we have in our life. he has our support and love, and hope that he doesn't leave for good but is still able to pop in occasionally when time allows to continue to contribute. Good luck mate, and hopefully we'll still see you from time to time. HH

He’s asked me to inform the boys/ghirls that he has loved his time on here with all the
If your looking in ally(which a know you will) stay safe mate,you know where to come to if you need a talk👍🍀🍀🍀
Ally has left the Noise on several occasions so I'm pretty sure he'll be back.

What I don't get is why he didn't just say it himself?
But, no worries, have a break an come join the party when we're celebrating the title.

Members online

Latest posts

Back