Nutters and bangers

patmeech

How to stop flares and bangers make it illegal for shops and Internet outlets to sell them that's your department if they can't buy them they can't use them the EASY WAY.but they won't do that blame football clubs it's good sound bite gets there faces on telly spouting PISH and looking concerned absolutely hypocritical but that's politics for you football failing to control we will makendeavour them have more respect if they sorted out NHS;ROADS;POVERTY;for a start not hold my breath

Can't blame anyone but the morons who take these into football grounds - and then THROW them ! Complete and utter tits !!
HH

Can't always blame retailers or manufacturers, folk have to take responsibility for their own stupid actions though the club will have to come up with some ideas of how to deal with the issue before they are penalised by the governing bodies.

Ultras, these groups are now all over football world over, it is their chance to put their views forward in an environment that is seen the world over ,coverage tv ,press,etc,the Gerry brigade are such, BUT ,in their defence they do a lot of work for the downtrodden if they can,!no qualms with them ,they sure as hell make an atmosphere ,but the worry is ,especially in Europe we are getting fines nearly every season,pyros,flags, banners etc, again have no qualms as I said ,in fact support many of issues highlighted,something will need to be done ,a lot of politics involved in our support,again ,legitimate as far as I am concerned, give as good as you get, if the moaners can’t take it ,well ,that’s their problem,hh

Completely agree hound the wee dicks out.absoulte Hun like behaviour no place for it at Celtic. Anybody trying to defend it should be ashamed of themselves.
No it's not HUN like there's more bangers at Celtic games than at HUN games, when shit hits the fan at Celtic games that's the stock answer we give,

Back