Number Plate.

And now I'm hungry
I make my own, and by all accounts it's pretty good
Liliana was asked what do you want for dinner ?
She told her Mum, "I'm not hungry !!"
"What are we having ?"
"Papa's mince n tatties"
"Yay !!! I'm HUNGRY !!!"
As my granny used to say, it's grub that sticks tae yer ribs
From licence plates, to soup plates, to mince n tatties, that's the Celtic Noise way
🤣 we are an eclectic crew full a crackpots

I always wonder if the fact that my wee maw and da couldn't cook to save themselves was the reason I became a Chef, not that we starved mind you, they both worked hard all their days to raise us 3greeting faced weans, but anything they cooked, well lets just said I've never missed having their mince n tatties etc. Still the plain bread and butter butties with sugar on them and fired out the kitchen window at me were lovely jubbly. 😂
MAAAAA wit is ya bastard gonny fling me doon a piece n butter I'm starving 🤣🤣 then u were away back playing fitbaw superb simpler days

My maw was no expert cook, possibly due to having to feed seven hungry weans on a very limited budget but I would happily travel back in time for any of her dishes 👍 what she might have lacked in culinary skills was made up with her amazing piece throwing ability. If it was an Olympic event she would have won Gold, Silver and Bronze 👍😂🥰

My maw was no expert cook, possibly due to having to feed seven hungry weans on a very limited budget but I would happily travel back in time for any of her dishes 👍 what she might have lacked in culinary skills was made up with her amazing piece throwing ability. If it was an Olympic event she would have won Gold, Silver and Bronze 👍😂🥰
Aye there a knack to throwing a piece fay the tap dancer 🤣

Aye mate, aw maws were the same back in the auld days, limited money to feed the hungry weans, portion sizes were small, but there was unlimited amount o breed n butter tae pad it oot, even to this day, disnae matter whit we’re having fur dinner, I have a slice or twa….god bless aw the mammy’s ❤️

Aye mate, aw maws were the same back in the auld days, limited money to feed the hungry weans, portion sizes were small, but there was unlimited amount o breed n butter tae pad it oot, even to this day, disnae matter whit we’re having fur dinner, I have a slice or twa….god bless aw the mammy’s ❤️
Few fields being planted in Ukraine right now so minimal wheat harvest this year. Russia exported 17% of wheat in the world last year but sanctions this year will affect that. Altogether Ukraine produced 6% of all foodstuffs on the world market last year so the combined effect of the devastation of Ukraine and legitimate sanctioning of Russia will be price increases, food shortage and death from hunger among populations least able to withstand the hardship.

file-20220331-15-2fuwhg.jpeg

ma maw could put jesus to shame , feck turnin water into wine she could bake cakes bigger than yer gub and plenty of them ,,,never starved but the dentist got most of ma teeth

Aye there a knack to throwing a piece fay the tap dancer 🤣
A piece thrown from the 15th floor of a high flat, the top floor in my case, was not something you wanted to catch, due to the terminal velocity of said piece n jam
Many's a Greenock wean is cutting aboot wi' a hand missing, after these 'lofty launches' in what was locally known as 'The Hunger Games' a la Inverclyde
Right, where's eh breid ?

Last edited:
A piece thrown from the 15th floor of a high flat, the top floor in my case, was not something you wanted to catch, due to the terminal velocity of said piece n jam
Many's a Greenock wean is cutting aboot wi' a hand missing, after these 'lofty launches' in what was locally known as 'The Hunger Games' a la Inverclyde
Right, where's eh breid ?
15th floor oooft I thought 7 high in my granny's flats was high enuf to try catch ur piece n butter😁

Few fields being planted in Ukraine right now so minimal wheat harvest this year. Russia exported 17% of wheat in the world last year but sanctions this year will affect that. Altogether Ukraine produced 6% of all foodstuffs on the world market last year so the combined effect of the devastation of Ukraine and legitimate sanctioning of Russia will be price increases, food shortage and death from hunger among populations least able to withstand the hardship.

file-20220331-15-2fuwhg.jpeg
Better start freezing my loafs then eh

Members online

Latest posts

Back