Noisers Nation League Predictor.

Noo I have visions of u being chased about the hoose by the wife "YOU FUCKIN TALK TO THEY WIERDOS MORE THAN FUCKIN ME YA BASTARD UR DINNERS JUST BEEN FED TO THE SEAGULLS" 😂😂😂
Haha not quite but replace ‘weirdos’ With ‘strangers’ and ‘fucking’ with ‘talking to’ then imagine it in a quieter more threatening voice followed by the ring of tefal on napper and you're there! 😂

Last edited:
Haha not quite but replace ‘weirdos’ With ‘strangers’ and ‘fucking’ with ‘talking to’ then imagine it in a quieter more threatening voice followed by the ring of tefal on napper and you're there! 😂
I can totally relate to this btw.
Get it aw the time, " you're no oan that forum again?"
You love Celtic and that forum more than me!
Nonsense, I love you both the same , I'll be up in a minute 🛌
My best response to this is actually along the lines of " okay okay! Celtic supporters are getting pelters for the queen dying when in England the supporters there were doing th........"
PISS OFF GO BACK TO YOUR FORUM
😂 always wins that one

My best response to this is actually along the lines of " okay okay! Celtic supporters are getting pelters for the queen dying when in England the supporters there were doing th........"
😂 always wins that one
You could answer like this
You like the Celtic noise mair than yi like me
Your reply (have trainers oan)
I like fucking Cricket mair than you

HH 😂

On a more serious note me and my other half are away to Skye on the 7th and back on the 12th. Really looking forward to it.
That's the good news.

However we play St Johnstone on the 8th and the second Leipzig game on the 11th.
I dont need a crystal ball to see how this will cause relationship problems.
I might have to forego the forum ( ano , heavens forbid) until she's asleep and I might have drank too much , have a dodgy stomach and need the loo ( with my phone 🤫)
Also I'll likely just suggest a wee trip to the pub in Broadford Tuesday night on the 11th.
Imagine my surprise and utter disbelief as we walk in just in time for kick off Celtic park standard time 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ronaldo missing his chance to equalise right after Spain scored cost me any chance of an autumn yella bunnet.
So bunnetless after 6 rounds of the nations league,☹ disappointed.
Shocking early rounds left me with a cuillin tae climb and I have to be happy with securing a top 10 place instead.

Back to the other cuillin, the MD SPFL
Where I've got plenty of time to catch up with the leaders who've still to go through their sticky patch ( no that I'm trying to jinx enybudy) 👾

Scotland in the nations league predictor next season , should be fun 😳🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Right troops that's my alarm clock/timer " you still oan that phone" I'll say goodnight god bless the noisers and put on Star Wars Andor ( just to be a right annoying bassa ) 😁

😂 always wins that one
Believe it or not Mrs TTQ is a way more Celtic than me. Don’t get her started on the monarchy. That’s why she doesn’t apply the frying pan with sufficient fervour to discourage her representative (me) on the noise.
That’s what I keep telling myself when I regain consciousness 💚

😂 always wins that one
That reminded of a true story that I witnessed a long time ago
My uncle lived in a block of high flats and the windows looked out ont the big hill that took you down to the centre of town
His mate lived a few floors above and their windows looked out, onto the same side of the road
We were sitting by the window and it was open when we see his mate walking down, going to the Celtic supporters club for his tickets
Then we hear his wife shouting "You should be staying in with me and the weans, you love the Celtic more than me !!!"
George, stops in mid stride, looks back up at the flats, and shouts
"I love the fucking Rangers, more than you !!!"
He continues on his way down the road
My uncle and I were absolutely howling with laughter
I was about 17 and that memory lives with me to this day
HH

Back