No woman no cry

Clay

Been watching Boney M and 70s stuff on you tube since I've been aff the batter during the break..fk they're brilliant..jeez think I'd rather watch youtube than Scottish fitba..in the big world of European fitba we're fkn rank rotten an I've had enough..this is ma last season..I'll miybe pass ma season ticket oan tae lubo or icaffero.. if they'd like ma ticket please let me know as it wid be a pleasure tae pass ma ticket oan tae two mad cel'ic die hards🙄..HH troops...and adios..

Been watching Boney M and 70s stuff on you tube since I've been aff the batter during the break..fk they're brilliant..jeez think I'd rather watch youtube than Scottish fitba..in the big world of European fitba we're fkn rank rotten an I've had enough..this is ma last season..I'll miybe pass ma season ticket oan tae lubo or icaffero.. if they'd like ma ticket please let me know as it wid be a pleasure tae pass ma ticket oan tae two mad cel'ic die hards🙄..HH troops...and adios..
What stand is your season book for clay? Copland Road?

Think the guy was German..don't think the woman were...but you can't deny they were brilliant..
D'ya think so? Jason and I beg to differ

JS44171197.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back