Next 6 weeks

I was being Ironic John ...kinda pointing out what Ange has been up against 👍
I get that, but also have belief, maybe to much so, that the squad is strong enough to be able to cope with the injury list as it is.
To win a league title you need squad depth especially for situations such as they are currently.
Still disappointed that Soro and Mccarthy never took full advantage that both were given in the most important position in the system Ange likes to play.
Hope we don't start thinking certain players need to be wrapped up in cotton wool as there's not players good enough to replace them, as in my book that would make what looked like a very successful transfer window only ordinary at best

All fair points
But while we are in the midst of some soul searching and righty so, we can be justified in the belief that our boards inability to prepare properly and their subsequent fannying about in the window had stacked the odds against a flying start let’s say.
Now considering the optics we’re led to believe it’s our worst start ….
3 defeats in the league this season out of 6 games. poor by comparison but has anyone ever known such a summer 🤷‍♂️
With the injury list we have had this season and the lack of available players for one reason or another, it’s hardly surprising.
We have our issues away from home in Scotland and I’m pretty sure ange will come up with the answer, he has to.
But me, I take a look across the city.
Within 6 games they’ve beaten us and we’ve lost another 2 yet they’re only 4 points ahead. They’ve had a settled squad for a couple of seasons and to be frank, they should have punished us more than they have.
if they’d have won these 6 games which isn’t a stretch then we would be in trouble. 9 points behind.
But they’re not and for a good reason.
They’re no that good.
now I’m not happy at being 4 points behind them, but I’m delighted it’s not 9
We will improve, they don’t have much more improvement in them
Your right we will Improve I'm certain of that and I recently said I think they are a team going backwards. Hence the frustration we are at this time unable to take advantage for all the reasons you describe. Just hope Ange gets the opportunity once he has a semblance of a fit team to show a bit of versatility to go on a winning run.

I get that, but also have belief, maybe to much so, that the squad is strong enough to be able to cope with the injury list as it is.
To win a league title you need squad depth especially for situations such as they are currently.
Still disappointed that Soro and Mccarthy never took full advantage that both were given in the most important position in the system Ange likes to play.
Hope we don't start thinking certain players need to be wrapped up in cotton wool as there's not players good enough to replace them, as in my book that would make what looked like a very successful transfer window only ordinary at best
At face value John I think it was a fairly successful transfer window. Just unfortunate too many factions have seen the squad unable to get a fair crack at coming together in full and progressing as a consistent unit whether that be injuries lack of pre season fitness ,international break or just plain limited time to bring it all together.

Keep believing in our team. We have the best manager in Scotland and the best players and the best facilities. On 22/921 we are within 4 points of the lead and have a great goal difference already. We have cover in every position so can cope with injury or suspensions. We just have to take each game as they come and play to win. Keep doing that game after game and we are champions. It starts again tomorrow. It's not as bad as some think. Not many teams score three goals in Spain. Not many teams score 6 goals in a game. We can win.

Between Thursday's game up to the end of October we play 8 games...
Raith h LC
DU h L
Leverkusen h EL
Aberdeen a L
Motherwell a L
Ferencvaros h EL
St Johnstone h L
Hibs a L
Raith = unconvincing win
Dundee Utd = very unconvincing draw.
Leverkusen = ??? to be cont...

I was as gutted yesterday as anybody and there really isn’t an excuse for a shite result, livi have made nearly as many changes to their team from last year as us so really the only excuse left is the pitch, that in my book is a pish! Never seen a great game on a park like that but we should still be too good for them.
The thing that gets me is over the past few weeks nearly everybody was saying it’ll take time and there’s going to be as much downs as ups but as soon as we get a bad result there’s inquests about the manager and some of the signings not being good enough. FFS!! Give people a chance James
McCarthy had a shit game his FIRST start he would admit himself he was poor but there’s people saying he should never have been signed. Why not?? He’s been playing in a league that is far stronger than ours and very much held his own. We all have to take a deep breath and calm down
I have no problem with them signing a 30 year old, former EPL player, but to give him a 4 year deal, wasn't a smart idea
The EPL is overhyped, imho, but the SPFL is full of elbow throwers, and high boot merchants, who think nothing of using them, as much as possible, it takes a while to get used to and some aren't built for the grind
There is a sprinkling of great talent, who invariably move on to a better league
Ange needs a couple of years working with a fully fit & healthy squad

HH

I have no problem with them signing a 30 year old, former EPL player, but to give him a 4 year deal, wasn't a smart idea
The EPL is overhyped, imho, but the SPFL is full of elbow throwers, and high boot merchants, who think nothing of using them, as much as possible, it takes a while to get used to and some aren't built for the grind
There is a sprinkling of great talent, who invariably move on to a better league
Ange needs a couple of years working with a fully fit & healthy squad

HH
Totally agree with the EPL being overhyped but I would like to think if he can play in a league better than ours then I would like to think he will come good Dilli. I know there’s no guarantee but I just get pissed off with the one game judges who forget Larsson or VVD didn’t have the greatest of starts to their celtic careers. We need to take a step back and give players a chance to build up their confidence

Back