New European format. Should Celtic increase Capacity?

Gradually Scotland's population will rise,slowly but surely.
Hopefully we will be an Independent country by 2050 and if so then I believe that many people from England and Wales will move here,in turn,the amount of our fans will rise substantially.
It's hard enough trying to get a season ticket nowadays,God knows what it'll be like by 2050.

Gradually Scotland's population will rise,slowly but surely.
Hopefully we will be an Independent country by 2050 and if so then I believe that many people from England and Wales will move here,in turn,the amount of our fans will rise substantially.
It's hard enough trying to get a season ticket nowadays,God knows what it'll be like by 2050.
Come 2050 you can have mine pretty sure I wont be needing it, mind you I'll only be 90 so maybe naw then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

+Ticket exchange programme needs implemented is a no brainer. It works well and should be implemented ASAP. It's the best way to fill the stadium. And it generates extra revenue.
The main stand is not improving with time. It's Scottish standard but if we are to be European standard then it must improve. That's a fact and not an opinion.
Sure there are costs and problems with building it but there are costs and problems with not building it.
It's a balance. How do we fill it or near fill it for a winter game v Livingston? How many ST ticket holders stay warm at home? It will be filled for European games and Glasgow derbies but how can it fill most of the time. Ticket exchange programme is a much needed plan.

Members online

Latest posts

Back