Neil Lennon

Aye ano mate for some reason lenny buys players n not give them chances I've not seen enough of soro by all accounts hes full of energy but turnbull we know wit he can bring to a game but hes not had look in when we have been playing pish for wee while we awe knew the middle needed freshened up why did coaching staff not act and try n rejuvinate everybody we've all been waiting on celtic hitting top gear but it's no happened and we have waited long enough to see if current players can change things we need to introduce other players now into team get some fight back didnae think I wid ever say that about celtic we better get our act together pronto don't care how just fucking do it celtic sorry for the rant troops youl be glad my rants over HAIL HAIL
you have every right to come on and moan like everyone else so never hold back, we can take it.HH

Neil Lennon today - "I'm passed the stage in my career where criticising players publicly works"

Also Neil Lennon - "The players need to buckle up. They've been OK but some of their attitudes need to be better. I'm just detecting a bit of malaise sometimes among them and they're not as good as what they think they are"
If Lenny was still a player, how would he act to that statement, not criticising, he has just done it

The Board not wanting to let Lenny go, aye, pull the other one.
I heard that P L was summoned to a meeting with D D, and told to bring the manager. The result being a yellow card for Lenny and a quick response in the way the team are playing. I also heard that the French bhoys don't want to play for Lenny

I'm just hoping Lennon has learned from his mistake, realised he crossed the line by claiming publicly that the players "aren't as good as they think they are" and the team as a whole are pulling in the one direction now.

Him coming out with that was crazy criticism. I've heard and read a lot from fans, but not once have I heard someone say that about our players.

Don't believe a taxi driver when he tells me my fair, tbh. All bullshiting cunts.
He is a lying hun,, Fader they dont know how to tell a good story..have you heard the wan oboot the sevco guy who was supposed to have ran rings roon a couple o Belgians then hit the ball over 50 yards still in his ane half and listen tae this ,,he scored..
how daft dae they think we are tae believe that sghite,even fooled the daily ranger wae the story..

HH.

He is a lying hun,, Fader they dont know how to tell a good story..have you heard the wan oboot the sevco guy who was supposed to have ran rings roon a couple o Belgians then hit the ball over 50 yards still in his ane half and listen tae this ,,he scored..
how daft dae they think we are tae believe that sghite,even fooled the daily ranger wae the story..

HH.
Did you hear Gerrards comments on it? Best goal he's ever seen live..

Now a could be wrong, but I'm sure he was on the park, or on the bench at least, when Xabi Alonso done it 3 times - once against Newcastle and twice in the same game against Luton Town

Edit: I was mistaken. Was only the once v Luton. Gerrard was on the park for both.

Was positive he done it twice in one game lol

Last edited:
If Lenny was still a player, how would he act to that statement, not criticising, he has just done it
Obviously telling them they are brilliant has not worked so why not be honest then instead of them posing about telling themselves at 2 0 down they are brill. If that had been the huns losing that game the knickers guy who had to miss his holiday due to the bad mood would now be dead.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back