Morelos the animal caught on camera

yes and in today's environment they would have got the red cards,Iwatched everyone of the afore mentioned players,you missed out big Tam Gemmel who if you kicked a Celtic player Tam would have been on you're case but as I said they would have got hammered on Saturday we could even not win a throw in
Yeah, too many cameras for that these days between television cameras and mobiles and our guys would have got red carded for retaliating... and probably banned sine die for doing a Big Tam!

Yeah, too many cameras for that these days between television cameras and mobiles and our guys would have got red carded for retaliating... and probably banned sine die for doing a Big Tam!
They would have invaded the park if retaliation was on the cards and it would be seen as inciting a riot from us.
See what happens tommorow with the loose cannon, its all about the Celtic and they know it.b4naow5msg621.jpg

I still think that every card he gets and every time he's seen kicking out will negatively affect who wants to buy him if he's such an immature, petty animal.
There's also the amount of time any prospective team will lose because he is sitting in the stand after yet another ban. I wouldn't buy him... though I am not really looking at it impartially.

Today we will see how honest the SFA are, in the past they have come up with excuses for blatant attacks on Celtic and other teams players,today the have to pass judgment on 4 assaults on our team, they may have been able to cover up 1 or even 2 let's see how they deal with 4???

SFA SAY NO CASE TO ANSWER ON MERELOS,they say the ref saw all 3 incidents who deemed no action necessary so thier Hands are tied, friends that says it all,what a cope out,can not beleave this decision

As many followers of this site will know I have condemned this man from the first time I saw him,Morelos is tipical of many hackers employed by the blue shirts but to me he is the worst of the lot,his employers are happy because he scores goals,refs turn a blind eye which is embarrassing at times because all around them can see his blatant attacks on players,as for the commentators on the day to pass it off as that's what you get with Morelos as explayers they should be ashamed to make such comments,this idiot will cause someone a real bad injury bad enough to end the receivers playing career,or worse,how can his manager a man held in high regard by his former club allow him to get away with it
Would not be surprised that slippy even with his limited intellect understood when told or had concluded, that Moreloss was a liability and was to be sold anyway, and so had wound him up or instructed him to go out and behave like a insane thug. I expect he hugged the thug after witnessing what he got up to.
Regardless, aside of blind Liverpool fans, others would not overdo the supposed esteem of slippy, who has some history of being a bit of a violent even cowardly thug himself!
him and a few of his gang v 1

The elbow on Christie is likely the worst of the several blatant assaults and a definite red if seen, so must have been one missed and not part of the 'inner councils' review.

https://videocelts.com/2018/12/blog...t-by-morelos-that-tory-mp-ross-failed-to-see/

Look again and see the thug jump up and back to purposely swing an elbow into Christie.
No other reason as the ball had gone!

Maybe Celtic have an angle to get another review and highlight slippys tactics!

This thug is allowed to get away with this because we have business suits in charge of our club, only quick to take objection and lead the way in complaint when they fear some Celtic fans may damage their own image and business cv, these overpaid overhyped suits are rapid and keen enough then.

With respect, when has any Celtic board commented on on field incidents? We're not them you know. Plus we dont want to give them ammo.

Hopefully Today is just for starters of what twitter and blog driven fans forums can achieve.

HH all those who pushed our suits to this bare minimum level of official complaint.

This is about a thug given licence to assault and harm by the SFA.

I know where you are coming from, but personally see no connection with their zombie mumbled excuses.
We have lost to several average teams this season, this is not about our performance, it is about a player who is being encouraged to be a insane violent thug.

Last edited:
Morelos is petulant But he is not an animal He is not a good striker either and any Celtic defence worth its name should be able to deal with him no problem And to be fair they mostly have dealt with him with no problem. Poor player, give him no more air space

Members online

Latest posts

Back